Auromére Ayurvedic Herbomineral Mudbath Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 10/2/2011 10:55:00 PM

This product is amazing. I have been using it for a few years now. I have used many other masks and tried some expensive ones...but the bottom line is nothing compares to this one. I use it twice a week and my skin looks amazing in the morning and even better on the second day after using it. Instead of running after the latest products and this and that, I am sticking with this tried and true ancient blend! I have noticed a difference in my acne I have and also in my fine lines. This product is also so versatile. You can use it as a scrub and body treatment. It is an amazing product and bang for your buck.

on 8/22/2011 10:06:00 PM

I love this clay! I use it for a scrub by putting it into a shaker bottle and just sprinkling some out and rubbing it between my wet hands. I also do the mud bath procedure occasionally. Both leave my skin very smooth and nice and this clay is less drying than others.

One of my favorite uses for it is to wash my hair! I mix a small amount (1 scoop for my chin length bob) with 1 drop of oil and enough water to make a thin paste. I let it sit a minute and then gently rub it through my wet hair and then brush gently with my tangle teezer.

Then rinse, rinse, rinse!!!

This clay is amla based (the first ingredient) so you don't need an acid rinse.

It leaves my hair super shiny!

on 3/13/2009 9:03:00 PM

This is an amazing product! As the bottle reads, this cleanses you like no soap can. The makers claim that the exotic muds and herbs penetrate your skin and detoxify your body from the inside out. I have to say that after using a few jars of this product, it must be doing as it says. I exercise a lot, and have been diagnosed with a sluggish liver. Since using this special mud bath I recover faster from exercise, and my liver is behaving (as long as I don't over-eat). It takes away cramps (or in my case, helps keep your cycle on target), moisturizes skin (yes, that's right..it isn't drying). Another bonus is that it helps melt away cellulite. Now for that this product is truly priceless! Nothing appeared to move my cellulite, until Auromere's mud bath. Try it, you'll change your routine and give yourself a real gift ! I buy mine from vitacost.com for a fraction of the cost. Even if you buy it at retail value, it's still a bargain, especially for all of its benefits. Enjoy!

on 4/1/2010 5:10:00 AM

I like to premix in a bowl with a bit of lavender oil, plain yogurt and jojoba oil, for a more mask-like application, rather than the mud-bath use explicated in the instructions. I have also added fresh lemon juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, fruit and vegetable purees, and sulfur powder with the Auromere product as a base. It's a unique, inexpensive, and effective product which leaves my skin glowing.

I love this as a exfoliating mask/scrub. You only need to use a little and it goes a long way so 4 ounces will last a long time if you are mainly using it on your face. You can use it as a all over body scrub as well.
I have noticed that I need to use a washcloth clean the residue completely off. The container they put it in isn't the best because when you first open it powder goes everywhere. However, I guess that is a good thing cause they don't scrimp on the powder they fill it all the way to the top! Be careful when you use it because it is very messy.

on 8/7/2011 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

skin type: VERY OILY SKIN
complexion :CARMEL
age: 17
skin problems: ACNE , BLEMISH AND UNEVEN SKIN TONE

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I AM MIX WITH INDIAN AND I LOVE INDIAN PRODUCT THEY WORK WELL FOR ME ...IF U HAVE THE ABOVE WELL THIS MIGHT HELP U MY SKIN LOOKS AMAZING AND IT FEEL SOFT,SMOOTH AND GLOWING AND THATS WHAT I WANT BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE CARIBBEAN *BARBADOS* AND EVERYONE COMMENTS ON MY GLOWING SKIN ...

GIVE IT A TRY U HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE !

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have found the most amazing multi-tasking beauty product ever! This is a facial mask, a body mud bath, a body/facial scrub -- a detoxifier, a skin decongestant; an acne treatment, as well as the most amazing relaxing spa treatment that I've ever had outside of a professional salon. Awesome product.

Ingredients are : Indian gooseberry (amalaki), mango ginger (karpura haridra), pistacia integerrima (karkatshrungi), nut grass (nagarmustak), Himalayan silver fir (talispatra), embelia tsenam (vidanga), sweet flag (vacha), bonduc nut (kashtaki karanj), terminalia chebula (haritaki), terminalia belerica (bibitaki), galangal (kapurakachali), young terminalia chebula (balharitaki) - all systematically processed with the minerally rich layers (black clay, yellow clay, red clay, and fuller's earth) found in the beds of highland rivers and lakes in certain pristine parts of India. No animal testing.

I suggest you follow the enclosed instructions. But after a few times of using this I can say that three scoops (enclosed scoop) and about 3 tablespoons of water make a perfect consistency of a medium thick paste. I apply to my face and work my way down in the shower... neck.. shoulders, underarms, breasts... tummy, thighs, buttocks.. legs .. feet. As I rub this into my skin, I continue adding a few drops of water to keep the product moist. After I apply the mud entirely on my body -- I start adding more water and scrub from feet up... legs... thighs.. buttocks. Scrubing and rinsing ..... which is an amazingly gentle scrub.. but so effective. Finally rinsed and stepped out of the shower feeling very rejuvenated. No need to wash with soap as no soap could make you feel cleaner. I could feel the blood pumping through my body. The directions suggested laying down and relaxing afterwards, which I did; for about a half hour. Afterwards, I felt awesome -- fresh, clean and as relaxed. My skin felt baby smooth. My face was luminous, no redness or irritation.

Now it's been a few weeks and I've done this two times a week. After a few treatments I can honestly say I've seen dramatic positive changes in my overall body skin and facial skin. Smooth... so smooth. I feel less tired and rejuevenated. This Herbomineral Mudbath also distrubutes trace minerals that the body soaks in thru the skin. It's really contributed to my overall wellness.

For less than $15 you must try this. It's extremely economical as there's @ 45 mudbaths per container.