no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/29/2015

I believe this soap is discontinued because I have not seen it on the lush website for at least 2 years. This soap was so soft and smelled wonderful. It also made my skin smell great. It melts away really quickly though. If you use it make sure to put it in a cool dry place or in a soap container. If I ever see this again on the website or probably Ebay; I will buy this again no doubt about it. :)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Feb/26/2010

i've been meaning to order this online in a huge bulk. i remember it being fantastic, it had the most lovely banana smell, not sickly like medicine. and the texture was great and the way my skin felt and smelt after was heavently. i got banana moon soap after a Vogue article where it mentioned Madonna using. but i wish they had it in the stores still. I just loved the yellow look of it as …Read more

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/21/2010

This soap is still available online lushusa.com...this is where I bought mine ($6.95 for 3.5 oz size ~ considered retro). I was a little unsure about buying this one. But my love for banana won over my concerns...and let me tell you, I'm so happy it did! This soap smells like the most decadent banana split ever …

About reviewer (256 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

fromcyndog

Feb/21/2010

Why oh why is this no longer available at the store???? I LOVE Banana Moon and could go on forever about the scent. It smells divine!! I still order it thru Lush's website but wish I could just go to the store. I hate paying for shipping and having to wait.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Oct/23/2009

A favorite of mine, I'm glad LUSH keeps it in retro!

The scent is very banana like to me, but not so much so that it's over powering. I really love to pair it with Sympathy for the Skin lotion! Yum!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesGreen

Oct/14/2009

I really like bananas but this soap smell too much like Banana. I dont think it lathers really well either. So this was a total lost for me.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Aug/24/2009

This is a totally banana soap. I like bananas. I do. But... not this scent of banana. It smelled gross in the shower but now that I am out it smells ok on my skin. Super creamy, decadent lather! I love that part! Melted really fast though. No repurchase from me.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/24/2009

Gotta be in the mood for the smell. Didn't find it very moisturizing. Disappeared very quickly. It's fundamentally funny fruity smelling soap.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

Jun/17/2009

I love banana moon! As other reviewers have mentioned, it does smell just like fresh bananas - not at all fake or sickly sweet. It is a real, calm, creamy scent. This bar is one of the most moisturizing I have tried from LUSH, and it produces a mild and creamy lather. The seeds are a nice touch - they provide a very mild exfoliation. Love it!

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

May/29/2009

I like this. It smells great. It smells exactly like KPAC recon. You can see the little banana pieces in it, just like banana bread. Very moisturizing as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29