MILANI Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss

MILANI Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss

Not tested on animals

Sticky, almost metal like, smells, interesting to say the least. Def. not my fav. product, far from it.

i like have several but its thick thats good thing but i love the glitter in it but idk i mean its ok

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

A great product at a great price. I purchased mine at Meijer for $2.34, and the shade I bought was "Be-gone" (nude color). I like it. Although it's sticky, it doesn't leave my lips chapped like most sticky glosses. I love putting it on with or without lipstick. If I ever find it, I will purchase again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i love this gloss. I got it on sale at cvs for 75% off. I will admit it is a bit sheer, but the color is flattering even on darker skin tones. It gives me a neutral lip with a little pop.

I bought every color they had when these were 75% off at CVS. I figured I could try one out and return the rest if I didn't like them. So far I've only used 03 Bee Rich because I just love it soooo much! I obviously kept the other colors because I'm sure I will like them too. Everything gives me chapped lips. Everything. This doesn't! It even soothes my chapped lips and keeps them from peeliing. the Bee Rich color gives my lips the nicest sheer red flush. Just looks like MLBB and glossy if that makes sense. I'm so glad I found these!

on 2/27/2011 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Although the color was nice I found this so sticky that I would almost always wipe it off a few minutes later. Just not for me.

on 1/29/2011 5:53:00 PM

This is an average gloss. I have it in 05 Bee Mine which is a mid-tone rose colour with subtle golden flecks of shimmer. It applies evenly from the slanted applicator and is not too sticky or goopy. The colour is not completely sheer but not opaque either - just gives a healthy rosy glow to my lips. As for moisturizing properties - it's ok, but not amazing. It wears longer than other glosses I've tried, but again, just average (maybe a couple of hours). What I really dislike about it is the scent - it's so strong and overwhelming. I can't really identify the scent either... it's like a sweet fruity berry type of smell that's really artificial. The scent does not translate into a taste, thank goodness. I was hoping the smell would be like honey since it's called "buzz worthy" and one of the key ingredients is honey extract. Too bad. I bought this off well.ca since Milani is not readily available in Canada. I paid about $7 CAD for 14.16g of produce which is a fair price. I wouldn't recommend this gloss - for a drugstore gloss, I much prefer the Nivea / Labello Caregloss (if only they had more colours!).

on 11/25/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i got it in 03 "bee rich" it is such a perfect color. not too red but just enough to wear everyday and make your lips look so sexy and kissable. my guy always tells me it makes my lips look yummy! doesn't dry them out at all. and it isn't extremely sticky just enough to last a really long time. i would say try it out ladies :)

on 10/23/2010 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this in 02 Busy Bee. I love the super sheer gold and golden sparkles it has. Its also super moisturizing, smells good and taste good too! which was a surprise. This has a shine, and in no way gives you this feeling that this gloss is cheap quality. I was so sleep on Milani glosses, because in the past I tried their regular glosses and they sucked, so I never bought anymore. So now when people would scream milani, I would say yea right. If its the new lines their talkin about, then yes I agree, they are worth taking a shot at. Will buy this one again, along with 3D fashion diva

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I got this at CVS a couple of months ago for 75%. I don't remember the names that I got but I got a nude and a pink color.

I really like this lip gloss. It applies very smoothly and moisturzes well.

The only downside is that it can leave a sticky feeling on the lips and I am not sure that I would have purchased it at the original price.

Other than that a very good everyday lip gloss.