Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

2.9

I am surprised at the negative reviews here, and can only guess that people are applying the mascara like 'normal' mascara, which you're not meant to do. You are supposed to just hold the mascara on your lashes and let IT do the work.

I have tried just about every 'good' mascara going, but it's a waste of money and I always revert to this one - - despite its high price. You can get it online for less than 20 which is a blessing. The mascara never flakes for me, never ever clumps and lasts ages...I'm still using mine many months later after I bought the last one. My lashes are defined, long and amazing compared to just about every other mascara I have tried. I wish I could find an alternative, as this costs a lot, but it is hugely superior. It's the best Lancome mascara for me out of all of them too. I tried Hypnose Star, and though it was good it did CLUMP! Use this Oscillation mascara properly and you will be delighted.

oh god, THE SMELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIED. It's so disgusting. And it flakes every where and dries to quickly and gets seriously clumpy. I will never buy this ever again.

on 5/4/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara! I am very disappointed that it is being pulled from the Lancome counters. Thankfully it is still available at Sephora! I will be stocking up. Yes, at $35 it seems pricey, however I have used one tube up to 5 months with almost everday use. The scent never had that "off" smell and it took a long time to dry out. I am on my 3rd tube of this and am planning a trip to Sephora to stock up before they pull it.

I do agree with another reviewer who stated that this product is better for certain lash types and personal preference. My natural lashes are typical asain lashes...short, stick straight and refuse to curl. I've been using Latisse and Talika for a couple of years now so my lashes are longer (probably average for most) and there are more hairs.

This mascara lasts all day on me with no flaking or smudging. I have worn it for >12 work day and it still looks great. When I start to notice a little flaking I know its time for a new tube. It adds length, volume and holds a curl like no ones business. I prefer volume on my lashes verses lenth and this mascara provides both!

It is easy to remove with just soap and water, cleansing cloth or a cotton ball with makeup remover. I know some people don't understand when someone says a mascara is "easy to remove" but let me give an example. Loreal Carbon Black line....very messy to remove and takes ALOT of work to get it all off. Yes, it's deep and pigmented, but the Lancome has the same amount of pigmentation and SO much easier to remove!

Yes, this mascara does have a "learning curve" to it. But after a few applications I had it down. I find that the brush shape is great for those of us with small eyes. I originally thought the oscillation was just gimicky, however it does help in application tremendously. I find that it helps to coat the entire lash with the traditional application method and maybe just one pass behind the lashes to get the backside covered. I honestly don't think that it's a necessary step with this mascara, but I like thick in your face lashes. One tip is to also move the wand slow up the lash. Start at the lashline and while holding the oscillation button SLOWLY pull up to the ends. I think a lot of people make the mistake of trying to apply this like they would a "traditional" mascara.

I know that you're "supposed" to only use mascara for 3 months, but I have and will continue to use mine longer. Not only to reduce overall cost of the product but also in light of it being discontinued.

on 12/20/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm on my 2nd tube of this stuff. I have to admit the vibration was what drew me in. What kept me going for more is how the mascara kept the curl of my lashes in place, even with my point-straight-down lashes. I do have to have a light hand with this so as not to get a lot of product on and it does take some practice to get it right as you don't apply the same as you would with a non-vibrating wand. I did wish it volumized a bit better. Not my HG but will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have very thick eye lashes and i like to have volume AND length. i dont know how this doesnt have such a good review this is the only mascara i trust. im persian with course flat eyelashes so maybe its too thick for some people

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Worst money ı have spent cosmetics wise, I am so regretful about buying this :( Do not EVER buy this mascara. It's so wet, goopy and doesnt do anything nice for my lashes.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The formula is nothing spectacular, and the vibrating brush is just a gimmick. When I apply this, the mascara comes out thick and clumps my lashes together. The result: darkened masses of lash that yes, look longer and thicker than they did before I applied the product, but definitely not better. I end up combing my lashes out, and the effect is as good as any generic lengthening/volumizing mascara, along with all the flaking and smudging of such mascaras.

on 5/9/2011 7:17:00 PM

i remember the hype when this first came out...people went crazy over it. now, not so much. it's not a bad mascara, it definitely adds some definition and separates my lashes and did not clump or flake for me. still, it's not something i would buy for myself.

on 3/30/2011 4:59:00 PM

Yuck yuck yuck!!! Clumps everywhere!!! Er...worse purchase EVER!!!

on 1/12/2011 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is the best mascara, imo lancome cant be beaten on mascara or waterline eyeliner... truly amazing. (pitty about the price!!)

Popular Mascaras