Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

3.5

on 5/17/2011 10:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I bought this on a whim and felt immediately guilty- I knew I'd been suckered, there's noway that a vibrating mascara is going to be any better than a regular one...and I was right. Not only that, its almost impossible to use the vibrating mechanism and apply the mascara at the same time.
The product starts to make your eyelashes stick together the moment you try to reapply it to areas its already started to dry in, so if you're not quick with your first application or you've missed a bit it will start to look clogged on your eyelashes.
If that wasn't bad enough, the dryness of it means small particles crack off for the rest of the day, you'll find them all over your face but mainly under your eyes.
Its by far the worse mascara I've ever used.

on 3/24/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I actually really LOVE this mascara! It does work - but I suspect most people don't know how to properly apply it or that application requires patience. This stuff gives me false individual looking lashes and they are nicely separated. It is not a miracle (there is not such thing) - but it is pretty darn great! It is WAY overpriced, but the beauty is, the greatness is in the brush, NOT the mascara (a little of both - but more the brush), so when you run out, continue using the brush to oscillate on your favorite mascara with great separation and nice thin layers! Love this and am sad that I seem to be the only one! - lol

Popular Mascaras