Lancôme Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 36-43
Lancôme Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

3.5

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i was in sephora trying to find another brand of mascara when my daughter started to use this... it made her eyeleashes look awesome... so i ended up buying it.. thinking to myself i will use this and return (as usual, no mascara is ever that good)... well, it is going to stay as my HG mascara... at first i was using it with the vibrating brush, now i dont anymore and it makes a big difference. 2 coatings is enough and i have been asked what mascara i was wearing. every lash is well defined, long and just unreal... so i have to suck it up and pay $34 again...

on 12/9/2008 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I tried this out at the makeup counter. It is a mascara with a wand that is a thicker, plastic comblike brush. It has a button that you have to hold down as you apply the mascara, causing the wand to vibrate - similiar to how a cell phone would. The vibration is supposed to help separate the lashes.

Anyway, $34 for this stuff and for $34 mascara, I expect something close to a miracle, or at the very least angels singing in the background. I almost had heart trouble after spending $20 on the Fiberwig mascara. I found this to just give average results. It looked like any regular mascara would on my eyes. No wow factor for me. I will be *very* surprised if this item catches on.