Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have had great experiences with other Lancome mascaras (Definicils, Fatale, Hypnose) but this one - not so much. It does not provide really any volume or lenght but just clumps your lashes together. I can see it is discontinued now, and that is perhaps not so surprising, at least not if sales corresponds to average reviews.

on 1/12/2011 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is the best mascara, imo lancome cant be beaten on mascara or waterline eyeliner... truly amazing. (pitty about the price!!)

It added great length and volume, however the formula was too heavy to keep my lashes curled (mine are asian). While the formula adds length and volume, it's a little thick and heavy, hence it weighs down your lashes and can clump after a couple layers so have a lash comb/wand ready!

As for the vibrating gimmick, it was nice for a good initial lay down of mascara but I still had to comb it through without the vibrations to avoid clumping.

I would not purchase this again because of the price (I haven't gone through enough drugstore ones yet) and the fact it can't hold a curl (even a heated one). But I did love the drama...

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am on my second tube, and would buy again. It took a couple of tries to get this application right, but the results are far superior to any other expensive mascara I've tried. This gives me the longest and best defined lashes so far. I have tried the cheaper knockoffs, but the results aren't close.
Here are some important tips:
1. curl lashes first (Shu Uemura makes the best curler)
2. apply liner
3. use a metal lash comb to separate your lashes first
4. press and hold the button, then quickly apply to lashes from root to tip. Keep the wand moving in a quick, straight line
5. if you move quickly, you can knock out clumps, but don't get carried away

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

mascara is my weakness, i buy at least one new mascara a month and i must say this has to be one of my favourites so far. the formula is amazing, the vibrating effect of the brush minimises clumping and seperates my lashes giving me natural but dramatic eye lashes. i wouldnt recommend this mascara to anyone with short stubby lashes, with a quite thick formula i think it would weigh short lashes down and do more bad than good! but apart from that, its amazing!

I know this product is very expensive but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Do not wiggle it when you apply that's what the vibration is for and if people think that it clumps that is why.It is a heavy formula but it really makes the best of your lashes. I buy this product in bulk!! I am a make-up artist and I will never use anything else...it blows that pink and green thing out of the water!!

on 2/11/2010 4:25:00 PM

This was a stupid impulse purchase. I have long lashes so it is unusual for me to HATE a mascara! This one, I really do. I hate the brush. Too much product clumps on the brush. It went on quite gooey and thick. I agree with the previous reviewer that you feel like you should comb your lashes after applying it.

I thought this was the worst part until I came home from work and saw the black mess under my eyes. Loads if flakey black bits. I have tried a lot of different brands and this was by far the worst for flaking.

Complete waste of money....which reminds me, I have to dump it!

on 11/16/2009 5:21:00 AM

I just bought this prouduct a few days ago along with the base primer that oscilates as well, It works brilliantly together ! If you are going to purchase make sure you purchase both as the mascara alone isnt fantastic !

on 8/14/2009 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I could have just purchased Definicils and had almost the same results at $10 less. The battery did nothing. I tried with and without and achieved the same results. I like a good mascara and am willing to pay for it, but this is not one of those. Mine had an odd faux-rose scent, too, which my other Lancome mascaras never had! The mascara in and of itself was decent, but not as much oomph as I like, but the extra $10 for the battery power was not worth it.

on 8/9/2009 7:55:00 PM

Pretty good mascara: it gives volume and length, it has a nice sleek brush and it is much easier to handle it than I thought. It is so easy to pick all lashes, even the tinniest one, with it.

It makes almost perfect thick lashes, but it weigh them down a bit after a while. Nice black color, too.

Popular Mascaras