Lancôme Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Lancôme Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

2.7

clumpy clumpy clumpy!! the vibrating brush thing is a nice little touch that seems good in theory, but while it did lengthen my lashes, it also made it look like i had about 5 huge lashes instead of a normal amount.

i am SO disappointed in this, esp for the price. i do NOT recommend it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I found that even though it is pricey, the vibration did help seperate my lashes, despite what other reviewers have said. It doesn't clump, two coats is just right. Stays on.

on 5/17/2011 10:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I bought this on a whim and felt immediately guilty- I knew I'd been suckered, there's noway that a vibrating mascara is going to be any better than a regular one...and I was right. Not only that, its almost impossible to use the vibrating mechanism and apply the mascara at the same time.
The product starts to make your eyelashes stick together the moment you try to reapply it to areas its already started to dry in, so if you're not quick with your first application or you've missed a bit it will start to look clogged on your eyelashes.
If that wasn't bad enough, the dryness of it means small particles crack off for the rest of the day, you'll find them all over your face but mainly under your eyes.
Its by far the worse mascara I've ever used.

on 3/6/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is probably my favourite mascara. I have tried all the Lancome mascaras and many other luxury brands and I find I gravitate towards this one the most. I have rather long but straight lashes, and this mascara deposits even amounts of mascara in 2 easy swipes. I like the fuller and almost false looking type of lashes, and this mascara evenly fans out your lashes. I wear glasses, so I find with many mascaras they flake one me. This one is no exception. I really don't mind anymore though, since I place L'Extrem or and of MAC's mascaras on top to lenthen and seal the mascara in. I also should add that I use the Oscillation Cils Booster in it which definetly helps with volume and the full nature of the lashes. This mascara lasts a long time too and doesn't dry out, which is great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing mascara! I get more compliments and have people ask me if my lashes are real when I use this mascara! I am on my 5th tube!!!! I will say it does get some getting used to. Once you get the hang of it though you get amazing lashes in a short time.

on 7/19/2010 4:38:00 PM

It's pretty good. It defines, adds volume and length to your lashes. It definitely improves your appearance. The oscillating wand may be tricky to use at first: just hold it steadily and move it in a linear motion from root to end and you'll have really vibrating lashes. It dries a bit more slowly than Hypnose and it is more liquid than the latter, but it is also more dramatic than Hypnose. I purchased it with a free black eyeliner (which is not so great, don't waste your money on Lancome usual eyeliners: they're too soft and smudge after a few hours). I didn't notice any smudging or flakiness at the end of the day and it comes off easily with any kind of makeup cleanser.
I took one lippie off because of the price (ouch!) which I think is the main reason why I will not re-purchase it. I'm sure that some very good drugstore products will have similar effects for a quarter of the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wish I can return this product or exchange it for my beloved Hypnose WP. Too bad I can't do so.

This really adds some serious volume to my poor lashes when compared to the Hypnose. Lashes dont glue up easily unless you didn't remove the excess from the wand. The major problem I have is holding a curl. I curl my lashes as always and grrrr, this doesn't hold up the curl - this actually flattens them! So annoying and surely I won't spend this much for a curl-killing mascara.

I did not like this at all. My eye lashes were so gooey and thick I looked like I had a tarantula on my face! I tried again but I could not build up any length without the clumpy mess. Lancome is my favorite cosmetic company but, over priced and a waste of money.

on 6/13/2010 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a good mascara and the lady at Lancome's counter said that this one was the newest series(a while back). The price was rather high but seeing as it vibrated, I bought it.

The vibration adds a nice touch to when you stroke it through your lashes, it smells really nice too. It separates and lengthens my lashes. Doesn't do too much for volume though.
You can coat it many times and it won't clump.

However minus on lippie for the price and the fact that it is slightly too liquid after applying and doesn't dry as fast as my previous lancome mascara.

on 3/26/2010 2:16:00 PM

this is totally a waste.not only it did nothing for lenghtening and volumizing my thin lashes,it gave me a terrible spider look when i applied coats over and over.bad product and very expensive,the worst combination there is.i borrowed it from a friend.i had to own some vibrating mascara as a lash freak so i go fot estee lauder and it was a miracle!