Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

Lancome Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

3.3

on 6/8/2009 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had to play with it a little and if I am in a hurry I might not use it. However, I can get good results if I am careful. I figured I could always use the brush with other mascaras if I didn't like the mascaara. I was surprised the mascara was so thin, I needed to apply several coats. It is definitely not waterproof at all. It comes off even with just water. I won't buy it again, because I bought it mostly for the brush and it isn't that big of a deal.

on 12/16/2008 3:27:00 PM

I'm just a makeup and treatment "junkie" Thought I'd give this a try after I saw it on one of the Home Shopping Networks (no shipping for the holidays).

Got it in two days, used it with the Cils Booster:all I can say it really works. I have been a Dior devotee - this works better-it find everyone of my teeny weeny lashes. Really made my eyes pop. I always used the Dior because of its coverage and depth of color - this shares the same intensity. TRY IT

on 12/11/2008 11:26:00 AM

Lancome mascaras have, like other comments, been hit or miss for me over the years (25 for this aging make-up empress). It seems like they occasionally come out with a great product (their curling mascara in the late '90s was unsurpassed) and immediately discontinue it. They also had a wonderful body spray oil in the 80's that smelled fabulous, left your skin deliciously soft, and was absorbed immediately so your clothes wouldn't stain---of course, discontinued. Now here they come with a mascara that vibrates. Like other reviewers, for this much money, pass. The L'Oreal super curl at the drugstore for $7 is a much better buy, doesn't flake, and comes off with water, but won't run if you tear up at a movie. I expected it to transform, spotlight, explode with fabulousness on my eyes. Instead, it flaked, was too thick, and the vibrating wand didn't help or hinder. It's a gimmick and there are better mascaras for loads less of our hard-earned dinero. For kicky colors, try Sephora. Super length? CoverGirl or Maybelline. Thickeners? L'Oreal or Maybelline. Luxury splurge for me is Chanel or Dior, plus they smell great. This Lancome Vibrating Mascara needs to be dropped tout de suite, and bring back the great products they've dropped along the way!

Popular Mascaras