Lancôme Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

Lancôme Oscillation Vibrating Infinite Mascara

2.5

on 12/20/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm on my 2nd tube of this stuff. I have to admit the vibration was what drew me in. What kept me going for more is how the mascara kept the curl of my lashes in place, even with my point-straight-down lashes. I do have to have a light hand with this so as not to get a lot of product on and it does take some practice to get it right as you don't apply the same as you would with a non-vibrating wand. I did wish it volumized a bit better. Not my HG but will buy again.

clumpy clumpy clumpy!! the vibrating brush thing is a nice little touch that seems good in theory, but while it did lengthen my lashes, it also made it look like i had about 5 huge lashes instead of a normal amount.

i am SO disappointed in this, esp for the price. i do NOT recommend it!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The formula is nothing spectacular, and the vibrating brush is just a gimmick. When I apply this, the mascara comes out thick and clumps my lashes together. The result: darkened masses of lash that yes, look longer and thicker than they did before I applied the product, but definitely not better. I end up combing my lashes out, and the effect is as good as any generic lengthening/volumizing mascara, along with all the flaking and smudging of such mascaras.

on 5/17/2011 10:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I bought this on a whim and felt immediately guilty- I knew I'd been suckered, there's noway that a vibrating mascara is going to be any better than a regular one...and I was right. Not only that, its almost impossible to use the vibrating mechanism and apply the mascara at the same time.
The product starts to make your eyelashes stick together the moment you try to reapply it to areas its already started to dry in, so if you're not quick with your first application or you've missed a bit it will start to look clogged on your eyelashes.
If that wasn't bad enough, the dryness of it means small particles crack off for the rest of the day, you'll find them all over your face but mainly under your eyes.
Its by far the worse mascara I've ever used.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing mascara! I get more compliments and have people ask me if my lashes are real when I use this mascara! I am on my 5th tube!!!! I will say it does get some getting used to. Once you get the hang of it though you get amazing lashes in a short time.

on 4/26/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have bought this mascara twice, however, i feel that it is overpriced by about 7 ( if you buy from Lancome or store) if you have short lashes the better product to use i found, is Hypnose (Lancome). Hypnose gives you a fuller lash. Will be buying Hypnose again next!!

on 4/9/2010 1:30:00 PM

I love this mascara. One of my favorites and I have tried many, many mascaras, usually get a new one once a week. I also use several different mascaras to get the best look. For instance this one, plus the volumious or hypnose, looks amazing together! The only downside is the price is sooo expensive. However, if you can afford it or want to splurge, this is a terrific mascara

on 11/11/2009 1:39:00 AM

Not everything that vibrates is a good.

Oh my, this Mascara sure has some bad rep. Sad to say but I but have to agree that it deserves it. I paid RM120 around USD35 for this mascara. Seriously I felt I got conned into getting this mascara by the SA as my initial plan was to get Hypnose. Till today I have yet to try Hypose.

On sephoras website it states With SCILLATION Vibrating Infinite Powermascara, your lashes will instantly appear ultimately extended, exceptionally separated, and virtually multiplied in number

I say all the above is crap. It is an OK mascara that smudges after 4 hours of use. The vibrating effect doesnt do much to your lashes and doesnt lengthen or curls, it just an average daily mascara. If they sold this for USD3 I wont complain.

on 10/10/2009 9:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

You've got to be kidding me. I don't even want to take the energy to write a review for this marvel of marketing BS. Read Jennyb's review three or four entries before mine. She describes it perfectly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Yeah, so this mascara is pretty crappy. I'm glad I didn't purchase it (I borrowed it from a friend one day - normally a no-no but it was a big event day I had forgotten my own). I didn't try the vibrating aspect, because it seems like a bad idea to me to have something vibrating that close to your eye. The formula is thick and gloopy, gives you spider lashes galore (I guess that's what the vibration is supposed to help with) and it flaked consistenly the whole time I wore it. The only thing that wasn't so bad is that from far away, you couldn't tell all of this, but up close in the mirror this mascara was a big FAIL. I'll stick with L'Oreal Double Extend.