3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I tried using this product on my back for several months and it didnt work at all. Every night i sprayed it religiously and it didnt work. Until one fine day, lighting striked and I realised I should be exfoliating my back. So I got a body wash cloth and started scrubbing my back. On top of exfoliating my back with a wash cloth, I sprayed this product on. After 2 days, my back cleared. Actually I dun have body acne, just tons and tons of white and blackheads that go out of control. So this product ALONE doesnt work on white and BHs. U need to exfoliate. There was once whereby i used this on a pimple that was caused by ingrown hair on my legs. The pimple diminished 85% after 1 day. It works very well on pimples and easing away the redness. This product is rather sticky when I use it on my face. On the back, its ok. After leaving it on for a while, I apply my body lotion. **one more thing to add: I just did Mixto resurfacing laser and my face is sensitive. But I cant live wo BHA due to clogs so I used my Nature's cure body acne spray on top of my moisturiser and it didnt sting. Phew! I know many will think I am crazy but I just wanna add that this product is considered gentle.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

10 years ago

This product made my back acne worse. It could have been because I used it at the same time I used Neutrogena's skin clearing body wash (which also has salicylic acid so they combination of the two could have irritated my skin), but this product was just all around unsatisfactory. Even with the special cap that can spray at any angle it was still hard to cover my entire back. And, as the treatment dried it left my back feeling very sticky (which is gross in the summer). The label says to apply it multiple times daily, but that's not really feasible since you have to take off your shirt and bra to spray it on, and then wait for it to dry. Not really something I can do at work/school. If you're looking for a way to treat body acne, I highly recommend one of Neutrogena's body washes-they cleared up my terrible back acne. I can wear halter tops now :)

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

So far, I am loving this product! I broke out all over my neck with large pores, one day I went to Rite Aid looking for a body acne treatment, saw this and thought 'why not?'. After just a few days of using this product half of my acne on my neck has cleared up of using this daily! I'm so happy I found this product, without a doubt I will purchase this again.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

10 years ago

dosen't help at all. used up half the bottle. no difference.

About reviewer (397 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

from

11 years ago

This is my second bottle of the Nature's Cure body acne spray, so I can say strongly that it is worth repurchasing. This is a godsend for preventing acne on your body in hard to reach places where tight clothing and sweat can cause breakouts. I put it on every morning for regular wear and then give a few extra spritzes around the sports bra area when I'm going to work out. It is not a perfect cure (for that you may need prescription antibiotics), but the spray does reduce breakouts tremendously and leave your skin must softer (due to the exfoliating properties of the salicylic acid). The smell is a bit medicinal at first, but it fades away quickly as it soaks into your skin. The other bonus is that it doesn't bleach your clothing like benzoyl peroxide does. So it's a much better solution for wearing directly underneath your clothing.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I'm loving this stuff! Due to switching around of my birth control pills and more sweating due to working out, Ive started having some mild back acne recently. I found this stuff and thought that a spray was genius- how else are you gonna treat bacne unless you have someone else apply treatment for you? So this incredibly convenient, and pretty effective. I try to use this twice daily, and so far things are starting to clear up. The only issue I have with this is that its pretty drying- which is to be expected- and the smell isnt the best. This is kind of expensive stuff, $11 for a 3.5oz bottle- I may compare ingredients and see if I can just decant a cheaper liquid astringent into the spray bottle when it runs out. Regardless, a genius way to treat body acne!

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Wow, this product is incredible! I had some of the worst back acne you've ever seen.. I've only used this spray twice and I see a dramatic decrease in my acne, and its size and redness. Hopefully my back will get clear and stay clear.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

11 years ago

Desert Essence Cleansing Bar with tea tree oil, a Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Wash Cloth and this product have together greatly reduced my back acne. I highly recommend for the backside!

About reviewer (171 reviews)

Age30-35