Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 19-24
Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

4.3

Everything Lancôme makes is perfection! I love this powder it sets my make up and gives me a nice matte finish, it's light weight so if you are using it with foundation don't fret you will not look like a cake face. It's magical!

this is the perfect powder for my skin. it doesn't make me look cakey, and a very sheer but good coverage. it can be used for so much purposes: i use a brush to brush it on for light coverage, the small pad in the compact i use for covering small blemishes, and the circle sponge given i use for full on face coverage, so i basically have a powder, concealer, and foundation in one package. and i got this on sale. i'd definetely buy again

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Lancome's Dual Finish powder is wonderful. It doesn't give me an extreme amount of coverage (I haven't found a single powder foundation that does), but it makes my skin look like butter whenever I have it on. It is also great in helping to keep my liquid foundation last all day and look extremely smooth. This powder does have a bit of a perfume scent to it (it reminds me a lot of an older/classy woman) At first, the smell bugged me, but I adore it now that I haven't gotten used to it. If you're afraid though that the smell is going to irritate you, the Lancome counters do sell a fragrance-free version. I haven't tried this product wet, but I am fully satisfied with just using as a powder. As a note: I am an NC42 in Mac and I bought this compact in Matte Honey III.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have dry skin with minor rosacea around my nose and because of that, I found I could only use this stuff wet (dampened the makeup sponge that came with the product). If I applied the powder directly on my face (either with the puff or a brush), my rosacea would get irritated and the product looked like it was just sitting on top of my face instead of blending in with the rest of my skin.

While it is a good foundation when used wet, I was going through the product SUPER FAST this way! It's not like this stuff is cheap either! I had to find an alternative as this just wasn't working for me.

I switched to MAC's StudioSculpt afterwards and used what I had left of my Lancome Dual Finish as a setting powder, which did actually work wonderfully!

on 4/14/2008 3:21:00 PM

Ok so I have mixed feelings about this powder. When you first apply it your skin looks completely flawless and natural. However, by 3pm my face looks greasy and I hate it. Touching up my makeup in the middle of day is not something I am interested in doing. I don't not need heavy coverage and usually never wear foundation. This is mainly used as a powder to even out my skintone. Now the search begins for another light powder to even out my complexion.

on 1/20/2004 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My skin is like golden tan & Ive never found an exact match until I tried lancome dual finish, its soo good, the best thing about it is that it does not give me break outs like a lot of the other pressed powders Ive used before.