Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 36-43
Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

How did I ever live without this? Ok, for years I have been looking for my HG foundation and this baby has been sitting right under my nose all this time! I recently found my HG winter foundation and now this! I actually worked for Lancome 15 years or so ago and my manager swore by this but she had acne and the other things she was using on her face made this stuff look cakey and her skin dry. Well, I just recently decided I wanted to use a powder foundation in the summer months and decided to give it a try with my new skincare regime and WOW! I love this stuff! There is an unscented one also but I actually like the fragrance and am not sensitive to it. I put my Lancome Primordiale Serum on and let that dry, then put the Dual Finish on and my skin looked flawless all day! Take the time to find your color match and most should love this! Just make sure you have the right skincare program going. For me, I am using Paula's Choice One step cleanser(a.m.), Primordiale Serum(a.m.), at night PC cleanser again then PC Skin Recovery Antioxidant and once or twice a week Lancome's gentle exfoliator(one in pink tube) and Empriente mask after that.(I also use their Progres and R.A.R.E. eye creams) I have been using such harsh things on my face and I am figuring out that isn't in my skins best interest. I am 42, wrinkled, sun damaged, have pores that clog easily and the Dual finish works great with my regime! Love it! For reference, I am tan and use Honey III. $35.50 at Nordstrom, Macy's, NM etc..