Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 36-43
Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

on 6/29/2011 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this powder foundation. I used this years ago, but found it so pricey that I stopped. I now realize how much product you get for the price, so I have switched back to it. I dust this on in the morning with a powder brush and it stays all day. It evens out my skintone, covers redness, and doesn't look cakey/dry, which is everything I want in a powder foundation.

on 3/4/2008 4:25:00 PM

This is one of my good ole stand buys, I first discovered it when I was 25 years old, I'm now 43. I'm going to Sephora tomorrow and will be picking up "Matt Buff". Can't go wrong. : )

on 2/13/2006 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a quick powder make-up that I like to use in the summer. It does not look or feel drying on my dry skin. I only use this in the summer as both a foundation and for touch ups, it's not moisturizing enough for winter time use but it's perfect in the summer.