Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 44-55
Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

4.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this powder. it looks so natural and the package is beautiful. I have found my HG powder!!!

on 2/5/2011 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I too have used this product for at least 20 years. I have never liked the feeling of creme foundation on my face - this has been a great alternative. I haven't used it wet, only dry. I can't tell you how many times people have complimented me on my skin because of it. For me, it is the perfect consistency. I sometimes wear a creme now (as I'm 49) but I always use this powder to "perfect" the look!

on 6/12/2009 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wore Dual Finish for years when I was in my late 30's and abandoned it in my 40's, probably because that was around the time when all the Miraculous Age-Defying, Line-Erasing, Wrinkle-Smoothing, Laundry-Folding makeup lines launched. Over my non Dual Finish years I've tried dozens (literally) of liquid, creme, mousse and powder foundations...and liked many of them. For whatever reason, I suddenly remembered good old Dual Finish and raced to Macy's to see if it was as wonderful as I remembered. IT IS! I swirl it on with a brush...as the Lancome makeup artist did...and the coverage is as lovely and natural and smooth as ever. It's extremely buildable, and gives a flawless, even finish without looking cakey or chalky. I touch-up my nose with the foam puff midday if there's any shine. I'm wearing it alone now because I hate liquid makeup during the summer, but when the colder weather comes it will still have a place in my makeup bag. Dual Finish...forgive me! I cheated on you for years...but you took me back...and now I think we're going to live happily and flawlessly ever after!

I love this! I only use it dry. It gives me a little heavier coverage than Cover Girl. Smells great. Goes on very silky. Does not look like I have it on. Very happy with it and will buy again!