Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 36-43
Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have chocolate colored skin and matte suede IV was a decent match..not perfect....seems like it has a mild rosey hue to it. For the price, I can't say I'm overly impressed. Also, the fragrance is annoying. It doesn't stink; i just don't get the point of putting perfume in a face powder. I will likely return it and either be satisfied with L'oreal True Match powder in Cocoa or MUFE Duo in Chocolate. This is the kind of powder/shade that i would have to apply slowly and carefully so i don't look crazy and i just don't have time for that. I need to be able to use my pressed powder on the go.

UPDATE----
I will definitely be returning this. I used it today all over my face and it makes me look gray and sullen. It will probably work for you if oyu already have nice skin but I have acne spots that I like to conceal at least a little. I don't like it at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of the few products I buy repeatedly. I mainly use this as a powder and it gives a really good coverage as far as powder is concerned. I occaisionaly use it wet for a sophisticated evening look however it will run out very quickly this way and this is not a cheap product. It does last several years I will admit using it dry. It comes in very handy for a quick repair/coverup if you have to dash out without your foundation.
I just wish that they would sell replacement latex sponges!!