Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 44-55
Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

on 3/2/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Being 47 yo, its really difficult to find a powder foundation that wears well, doesn't creep into fine lines, isn't drying, and doesn't make you look like a corpse... This product is THE most amazing powder foundation I have ever used, next to Shiseido...it's buttery, hydrating, great coverage, and works well with the provided sponge, a flat top buffing brush, or a damp Beauty Blender...its expensive @$40+ but a little goes a long way. There's a great color selection for all tones as well...will definitely repurchase.

on 7/3/2007 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the foundation I come back to time and time again. Because I am human, I'm always looking and trying other products, but to no avail. They actually make a color light enough for me which is a big hurdle all by itself. My skin is exceptionally oily and this does a better job of controlling the oil than any other foundation I've ever tried. I use it dry with the included sponge (which is perfect). The color remains true throughout the day even after the oil starts to break through (there apparently isn't a product on the planet which will control it ALL day), it doesn't feel at all heavy on my skin and I don't even notice the scent some others have commented on. I guess that's because I've used it so many years that it's just background noise for me now! It is a little on the expensive side, but I guess cliches are good for something - all together now!- you get what you pay for!