Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

1 review

on 7/3/2007 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the foundation I come back to time and time again. Because I am human, I'm always looking and trying other products, but to no avail. They actually make a color light enough for me which is a big hurdle all by itself. My skin is exceptionally oily and this does a better job of controlling the oil than any other foundation I've ever tried. I use it dry with the included sponge (which is perfect). The color remains true throughout the day even after the oil starts to break through (there apparently isn't a product on the planet which will control it ALL day), it doesn't feel at all heavy on my skin and I don't even notice the scent some others have commented on. I guess that's because I've used it so many years that it's just background noise for me now! It is a little on the expensive side, but I guess cliches are good for something - all together now!- you get what you pay for!