Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

4.3

on 10/8/2012 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If you are looking for a matte finish, THIS IS AMAZING, my holy GRAIL, like no words can explain this, for dry skin, i know you arent suppose to be using powder, but this doesnt show my dry skin, i use this all over my face, its long lasting, giving me a matte finish, it might be expensive but its a well spent product. check it out, youll be please.

on 3/12/2004 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Although I don't wear powder foundations anymore (I use tinted moisturizer or a sheer foundation), this is one of the best powder foundations out there. First, you can use this wet or dry (used wet provides more coverage). This alone provides full coverage. However, there is one thing I don't like about this product- it has that signature Lancome rose water scent. Other than that, it's excellent!

on 1/2/2004 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This product can be applied with a damp sponge or with a brush (it comes with a puff but i never use those). When applied with the dampen sponge, it gives really good coverage. When applied with a brush it looks really natural & matte. A good product to set your liquid foundations with. Plus, i like the smell & i didnt get any breakouts. The mirror in this thing is huge.. lol.
The downside is that the color doesnt match me too well, i am between a too light one and a too tanned one. I bought the tanned one and apply it with a very light hand since the lighter one might look chalky on me.