Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 44-55
Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

3.0

on 1/13/2008 3:33:00 PM

Turned orange, terrible finish,couldn't get a good color match. Dried out my skin.

on 2/7/2004 7:58:00 PM

I love this Lancome product! I've been using it for years. I find it very versatile, and consistent. I have acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out. The oil in it is just enough for me when my skin gets really dry.
However, during the winter I use it over my foundation. In the Summer, I get the Matte Honey and wear it alone. It gives my skin a great, flawless, complexion, when I'm tan. (yes, I still tan!)People always comment on my skin.

However, I brush in on. I have never used it wet. I do use the puff provided to dab onto any red zits I might have. It covers well. Then I brush the rest all over. The scent doesn't bother me at all and I am really sensitive to strong smells.