Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 44-55
Lancôme Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

on 7/5/2004 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this years ago in high school and college ... then forgot about it. What I wanted was a Lancme foundation (because I'm sold on their Adaptive which I use in Balanced Nu 4 W without a tan and in Balanced Beige 4 W with a self tanner) in stick form so when I'm doing something like sailing all day and then want to apply makeup for the follow-on activities in the evening, I don't have to cart around a bottle of foundation. Lancme doesn't have foundation in a stick and then I remembered good old Dual Finish. I have on their medium self tanner right now and wanted the Dual Finish to work with my current color. We chose it in Matte Honey III (C); I'm an MMM brunette and this is the perfect color. I like that I can apply foundation on the go but also that it is so versatile. For moderate to full coverage you can apply it with the sponge over moisturizer; for more sheer coverage you use the pink puff. for maximum coverage use the dampened sponge; for polished perfection wear it try over a matching foundation. You can use the sponge at home and then take along the pink puff for travel.

on 5/24/2005 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love it. Very pretty finish that wears well without caking, etc. Love the gentle scent. Very pretty and great colors too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been wearing Dual Finish for 30 years. I loved it so much I have never seen reason to stray from it. I always use this as a dusting finish powder over my foundation. I wear BE Mineral Foundation now and still use this instead of the BE Mineral Veil. It always makes my finished makeup look similiar to airbrushed. I use it for a touch up if I am going somewhere for the evening too. It is the HG powder for me and matches my skintone perfectly as Matte Buff II, I am quite fair complected and that is a feat in itself.