Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Filtered by age: 36-43
Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

3.9

on 3/25/2003 5:02:00 PM

I like the feel of the dry powder but not the wet. I generally prefer a very sheer, light foundation. I hate the flimsy disk that comes with the powder. I find that the thicker sponger applicator helps the powder go on better. Very good color selection and the powder stays all day without touchups on my normal/dry skin.

I love this powder. I am 43 and this does not sink in the fine lines that I have. It works with my pale ruddy complexion smoothing it out. You can make the coverage light or heavy. I will always have this as a staple in my makeup wardrobe.

on 8/16/2003 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love using the dual finish when I want to apply my makeup very quickly. It's fast and easy to apply. I like this is sooo much better than MAC Studiofix - it's not as cakey and heavy. I also prefer this to Stila IPF.

on 2/21/2004 1:51:00 PM

If you don't like to wear a lot of foundation (like me because of Rosacea), but you need to do a little touching up on your complexion...this is a good product to try! I use it dry, to tone down the overall redness that I have due to the Rosacea. It's very natural looking, and easy to use. I'm a very fair skinned redhead, and the Matte Porcelaine is fine on me.

on 2/6/2005 7:23:00 PM

GOSH! This product looked fabulous on me. Gave me nearly flawless skin. I knew buying it that it has mineral oil and other acne causing crap, but I took a chance because my skin is getting drier as I age, plus with winter... And oil free is drying me out. Well, after weeks of denial, I have to face the fact that this is causing me big-cystic zits and not my exfoliance.
EDIT: I've decided that Lancome is all slick packaging and image. The ingredients are the worst. This is Glorified L'oreal.

on 3/26/2005 1:42:00 AM

First of all,this powder turned orange,it caked,flaked,dried out my skin,looked chalky and it's loaded with fragrance.I returned it because of its poor color match and performance.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wear Matt Buff II, & it is the best color match for me. I have a very light olive complexion with a very pink undertone. Foundations with a lot of yellow don't look so good on me. I use a kabuki or regular powder brush to apply it.

on 1/27/2006 12:15:00 AM

This product made me break out and get really oily. Dont like it at all.

on 2/13/2006 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a quick powder make-up that I like to use in the summer. It does not look or feel drying on my dry skin. I only use this in the summer as both a foundation and for touch ups, it's not moisturizing enough for winter time use but it's perfect in the summer.

on 7/26/2006 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got all confused on my previous review. Love the colors and texture. They have warm and cool of all colors. Found my match within 1 minute of being at the counter - just wish Mom would stop stealing it. Now I buy 2 at a time. Sheer, natural soft silky matte finish. Wonderful. This works very well all year round. Can't tell I'm wearing makeup. And it does not make my already dry skin drier.