NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - Translucent

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 25-29
NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - Translucent
Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - TranslucentNYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder

on 1/19/2012 12:01:00 PM

Admittedly, I haven't had much success with NYC cosmetics; however, this product is a hands-down win for me!

I use this on a daily basis and have never had any issues with breakouts or irritation. It never looks cakey...ever.

This is very similar to another much-loved product for me, Clinique Blended Face Powder, but 10x cheaper.

i love this powder! def HG material!!!! i have large pores on my cheeks and this powder seem to minimize them. i first bought the pressed powder in natural beige and at first i liked it because it doesnt cake on me but the color seem obvious so i got this and its perfect (the powder, not the packaging). i use a TM, a little blush, and set it with this wonderful powder and i get a nice polished face!!!

The best bargain I've found while reading reviews on MUA. Thanks guys. Even on my Asian med.to tan skin it works great. Sets makeup great and I will definitely buy this in lieu of Cliniques' translucent powder.

on 12/21/2007 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Actually I bought this to put under my eyes when Iīm putting my e/s on to catch anything that falls. But one day I forgot my translucent powder home and I had to use NYC. WOW!!! I looooooved it. And the best thing is that it didnīt clog my pores at all like I thought it would happen.
I will definitely buy again!!