NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - Translucent

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/20/2009 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The way to avoid getting this product to be so messy is to NOT pull back the entire sticker that is held on top of the product. I did this and just tap a bit on the inside lid and swirl it around with my eco tools kabuki brush, apply it over my foundation and it works really well at setting your make up. This product is very cheap too, I got it at pharma plus for $3.29 and would definitely buy it again, however this stuff will last me forever so maybe I won't need to. I was going to get the MAC prep and prime powder, but decided to try this out since it's so cheap first and I am glad that I did.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

NYC loose translucent powder is one of my Holy Grails. It's crazy what a great product this is, for so little cash -- $2.99 at HEB! Don't let the cheap price or the cheap packaging scare you away. In fact, the packaging (and applicator) is the only thing wrong with this powder. This keeps shine away for hours, six at least for me and I have moderately oily skin, without changing color or looking funky in any way. It's finely milled, much better than any other drugstore brand IMO. Doesn't do anything bad to my skin, or clog pores. As for the packaging, I take both the sponge and the "sifter" thingy out, and use a big fluffy powder brush instead. Volia! Magnifique! Give it a try, ladies. It's only a few bucks, and if you don't like it you can always send it to me ;)