New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - Translucent

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/18/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

This made my face look so cakey so fast but without even mattifying my face.
It also did NOT set my makeup and did nothing to make my makeup last longer or not crease no matter how little or how much I put on.
Basically the worst powder in the world.

on 11/7/2011 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the first loose powder I've ever tried and I am quite pleased with it. My only problem is the clumsy packaging. It is very flimsy and the top comes off really easily so you can't take it with you anywhere since it will dump out. I will repurchase this when I run out.

on 4/29/2010 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

You get a lot of product for what you paid for and it sets my foundation perfectly. It's also very cheap. The only con is that when you shake it out, it can go all over the place.

on 5/25/2008 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First NYC product for me. After reading all the positive reviews I had to try it out for myself.

For such a cheap $ it's an awesome product! I do have fairly nice skin and don't use foundation daily but sometimes I do like to wear a bit of this stuff to even out my skin. I get complements and they're shocked that I use a $3 product!

HG! I have found that touching up with the pressed powder will work great.

on 5/6/2007 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Why does everyone like this so much? I bought it after all the hype on the MU board and I think it's crap! It's not finely milled and it cakes up.

I get a much better finish from pout or even palladio rice powder

on 5/2/2005 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, bummer, this wasn't good for me at all. Way too drying for my already-dry skin.

on 9/12/2003 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

"Seemed" to be a really good, light powder, but the flap you have to peel off left behind a very sticky residue, hence making it impossible for me to be able to use it effectively & quickly in the AM. B/c of the "horrible" pkging, won't be buying it again.