NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - Translucent

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2008 4:13:00 PM

The product itself is decent, especially for the price. Very natural blending and good at reducing oiliness. However, it doesn't completely eliminate shine, nor does it have much staying power. Finally, the packaging is downright terrible. Try traveling with it, and I guarantee you'll up with Loose Translucent Powder everywhere when you open the lid.

on 3/22/2004 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

**Sigh** I wish this would've worked on me. So inexpensive and great feel on skin but it's making me break out. Big time. My forehead is covered with a ton of teeny tiny pimples. I envy those with better luck on this product.

on 5/18/2003 11:57:00 PM

HUGE, Gigantic Rave!!!!!
I have finally found the product of my dreams. Had I knew that NYC was so wonderful we would have gotten married along time ago. (LOL) I am a virgin no more (LOL) This is the best powder ever and the price is dirt cheap. I was considering purchasing MAC's Blot or pressed or loose powder but not anymore. I have found my HOLY GRAIL. After I put this on I was like DAMMMM (excuse the langauge) I look good. Flawless, even skin tone and glowing. I couldn't believe it. Listen, if you don't have it .....please run, no I mean fly out to your nearest KMART, Target or Walgreens and purchase this NOW!!!!!! Everytime I pass a mirror I'm like WOW!!! I can't wait until tomorow when I get to put it on again.