New York Color Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder - Translucent

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is terrible powder. It starts out ok, but within an hour of putting it on, I look like a giant oil slick. I would not repurchase.

on 6/8/2011 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great cheap powder, packaging is awful, but what do you expect for this price. Bought this after looking everywhere for Coty in the UK and failing to find it.

on 1/9/2011 8:17:00 PM

I really like this product. It is very inexpensive. I put it on after i finish all my makeup.

Great powder. It give a nice light finish and sets my foundation well. I have been using Bobbi Brown Face Powder in Pale Yellow for years and I've been finding that it is beginning to "show" on my skin. I tried this New York Color for the first time today and I'm exremely pleased. I will definitely be purchasing again.

on 5/22/2006 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I have use them all. This is simply the best, better than all the rest. The price $2.50.CAD.Translucent is truely that. The only thing that I did not like about this powder was the powder puff that comes with it. HIGHLY RECOMENDED.

on 4/13/2006 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This is not meant for those w/dry skin. Works great for those who want to control oil. I believe it is because of the Kaolin in its ingrediants. I only use on T-zone. Try to apply lightly, as too much may make you look too white. A little goes a long way, but tend not to use this much, as it makes the skin look too pasty white

on 12/10/2004 11:16:00 PM

I bought this at a corner store on my way to work just because I forgot my 'expensive' stuff at home. It's has now replaced the expensive stuff. Works just as well as anything I've used - couldn't care less about the chinzey packaging if the price is right, and it is. It's light weight, natural coverage and doesn't cake. Good product!

on 10/21/2003 7:27:00 AM

A finely-milled powder with a lovely texture. Hard to believe it was $2 at the drugstore. However, the container is quite awkward, so I simply poured the entire contents into an empty Ben Nye powder tub. I also want to add that this supposedly translucent powder has a definite pink tinge. However, the texture is so lovely--like spun sugar--that this hint of pink is not noticeable on my PPP skin. A real find!