Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - Nearly Violet

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - Nearly Violet

on 1/11/2013 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

All the other ladies have described this perfectly, just wanted to add another positive review. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/14/2012 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Nearly Violet is my every day lipstick. It's creamy, feels good on my lips and has just enough shimmer. I don't like lipsticks that are too shimmery and I can't wear lipsticks that are matte. I love it and have several back ups. Highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
I was looking for a nude lipstick that would suit my highly-pigmented lips without making me look ashy or washed out as 98% of nude lipsticks do (they're either too yellowish or too rosy or again too pale, etc.). This one does the trick!
The colour is a beautiful natural warm shade but a tad darker than my lips, so the effect is very flattering. The texture and colour are also very full and creamy, which I really like in a lipstick. It work very well with my MAC lip pencil in Subculture. This lipstick is the perfect final step for my daytime make-up, usually a fresh face with light foundation, rosy cheeks and black mascara. Fine packaging, reasonable price. Will probably purchase more colours!

on 2/10/2009 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Love this lippie! I picked it up last fall during GWP time, and fell in love with it. In my opinion, the color seems very similar to NARS Dolce Vita lipstick. It's more moisturizing than DV, and about $10 cheaper. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 11/19/2008 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely adore these new High Impact lipsticks from Clinique. They are a bit more opaque and longer lasting than my old faves, Different Lipstick and Buttershine Lipstick, but they don't look fake and they are very comfortable and moisturizing. The best part, though, is the stable, broad-spectrum sunscreen they include. This is a huge plus for me.
The Nearly Violet color is difficult to describe. I would call it a brownish mauve with just the barest hint of shimmer, but that doesn't sound nearly as beautiful as it looks. It's a very wearable neutral on my very fair, cool-toned skin. I don't go through lipstick very fast, but if these are still my faves when I finally use up this color, I will repurchase.
Active ingredients: octinoxate 7.5%, zinc oxide 2.1%. Other ingredients: diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, petrolatum, hydrogenated polyisobutene, microcrystalline wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, pomegranate sterols, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, coffee seed extract, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, cholesterol, tribehenin, lauryl pca, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemaloate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, sorbitan isostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, palmitoyl oligopeptide, silica, tin oxide. May contain: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, red 7 lake, blue 1 lake, red 22 lake, red 30 lake, carmine, red 6, yellow 6 lake, bismuth oxychloride, red 33 lake, red 28 lake. continued >>