Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - Nearly Violet

Filtered by age: 44-55
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15 - Nearly Violet

Active ingredients: octinoxate 7.5%, zinc oxide 2.1%. Other ingredients: diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, petrolatum, hydrogenated polyisobutene, microcrystalline wax, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, lauroyl lysine, pomegranate sterols, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, coffee seed extract, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, cholesterol, tribehenin, lauryl pca, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemaloate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, sorbitan isostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, palmitoyl oligopeptide, silica, tin oxide. May contain: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, yellow 5 lake, red 7 lake, blue 1 lake, red 22 lake, red 30 lake, carmine, red 6, yellow 6 lake, bismuth oxychloride, red 33 lake, red 28 lake.

on 1/11/2013 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

All the other ladies have described this perfectly, just wanted to add another positive review. Will definitely repurchase.

Gorgeous lipstick. Perfect MLBB shade as described by the other reviewers. It doesn't dry my sensitive lips, and it wears beautifully. It leaves a pretty stain after eating, nothing patchy or uneven. This formula suits my fickle lips better than the Long Last by Clinique which can be horribly drying on me. SPF15 a nice bonus too. Great product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my everyday go-to lipstick because of the color and formula. It is the perfect combination of creamy, moist, and stay-put, long-lasting! And a drum roll for the fact that it NEVER creeps!!! That's what I look for first these days. I have neutral coloring and cannot wear lipsticks that are either too cool or too warm. I also don't look well with too much gloss, shimmer, or silvery highlights in my lipstick (i.e. Clnique Bamboo shade--Wish I could!). The finish is very natural and soft, just a very slight shimmer vs. flat. When lightly dabbed on looks MLBB for me and can be layered up for more intensity. However, even if you layer it on, it is very attractive and has a classic casual, or polished professional, soft look. It stays put better than any other Clinique lipstick I've owned and I've tried many in the past 30 years. :)

It also makes my green eyes stand out more due to its very subtle coolness. I usually just tap some on twice a day and it fades evenly and slowly. It's great for daytime and evening and an interesting, yet classic pink shade.