Pravana Hydrating Intensive Leave-In Treatment

Pravana Hydrating Intensive Leave-In Treatment

3.8

Water, Cyclomethicone, Jojoba Seed Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Algae Extract, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Poliquaternium-16, Hair Keratin Amino Acids, Wheat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Dimethicone Copolyol, Pathenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-4, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methychloroisothiazolinone & Mehylisothiazolinone, Blue 1

on 1/13/2017 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have hip length hair that I abuse by coloring it with permanent color (argh, those darn grays!!) And then lightening the ends via balayage. The balayage caused my hair to tangle like never before and feel super dry on the ends. This product is one of 4 that I have found to help make my hair soft smooth and shiny again.
I love the bottle, the mist is so fine that it's easy not to use too much in one spot.
The smell is fruity floral and does not bother me.
I spray this into towel dried hair and then follow up with a keratin leave in cream. This combo is awesome for my hair.
For reference, I've tried it's a 10 original and with keratin and I like this better.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have very thick wavey loves to knot and tangle hair. I have been using this for a few months now and it truly does help detangle my hair and keep it soft. I have thick, dry, rough hair so this has been my go to. Remember to shake the bottle before you spray!

on 7/20/2015 9:53:00 AM

Ugh. This is the product that lead me to cut my hair because it left it so dry and feeling like straw. I was SUPER DUPER excited to try this after reading the positive reviews it go on here, Ulta's website, and Amazon. I bought it for a little over $18 at Ulta. I used this product as directed, shook it up and sprayed it on my clean, towel-dry hair. The smell isn't great, its okay though I guess. When I proceeded to style my hair as I normally do, I didn't notice anything special. When I had finished blowdrying my hair, I noticed it was more dry than ever...especially at the ends. It really felt like straw at the ends. That is where I had sprayed the product the most, because I put my normal leave-in spray (Its a 10) at the ends. This product left my ends in such poor shape I went and got a trim. No product has EVER left my hair in such poor condition, especially when it is supposed to do the opposite. Will not repurchase, will try and return at Ulta, and would not recommend this to people with long, straight, dyed hair like me.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have used so so so many bottles of this stuff. I've used it since 2012 and still love it. It is pricey at $18 but I think its worth it and haven't been without it in 4 years. I've ordered through amazon after switching salons and then, luckily, Ulta started carrying it. It comes in a nice spray bottle and as you can see by the picture is two shades of blue. Shake it up really well and spray it on. YOU ONLY NEED 4-5 sprays for your entire head if you have long hair. The fine mist will cover everything. It really does spread out. That was the advice of my hairdresser. When you buy it, the tag lists the 12 things you can use this spray for. The only two I can vouch for, though, are the detangler and the heat protectant. A note on that, also from my beautician, you only need to spray it once if you're using it as a heat protectant and plan to blow dry and straighten. Once to towel dried hair is sufficient. I honestly have no idea how I was brushing my hair before this. I remember a time, where I was using kids detangler and then rinsing a little so that it wouldn't weigh my hair down. If you use this properly, i.e. only 4-5 sprays, it doesn't leave a residue and a bottle lasts over 6 months for me. Cant live without it!!!

on 2/21/2016 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well, this was a total flop for me. I was hoping I would love it as some reviewers did.

The smell was nice, but the product didn't detangle, soften or condition my hair. It left it feeling strawlike, tangled and dull. I did think the packaging was nice and the product was a pretty color.

For reference, my hair is medium texture, straight and hilighted.

on 8/23/2015 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately this product did nothing for my hair. Even when recently sprayed into my hair, it didn't feel soft or anything. It was like spraying hard water into my tresses. Never again.

on 1/25/2015 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My stylist used this on my hair once and I had to have it! I love it! It does everything I want and need and more. Detangles, moisturizes, adds shine and a silky feeling, makes my curls smooth, doesn't weigh my hair down, make it look stiff or oily, light smell goes away as hair dries. I definitely will continue to buy this product!

on 7/24/2010 4:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Out of the dozens of leave-in conditioners and detanglers I've tried throughout the years, this is hands down the best. Shake it up first, spray in wet hair, comb through and proceed with normal styling. Over time your hair will be noticeably stronger, less frizzy and healthier looking. The best part is how many variations of hair it works on - colored, curly, straight, fine... doesn't weigh it down, but provides enough conditioning for even damaged hair. I will always keep this in stock, to use both on myself, and my clients.

This is the best leave in conditioner I've ever used. I've used all the top selling leave ins, & probably any of the others you can think of. None of the others even come close to this one. This leave in conditioner leaves my hair soft, smooth, silky, frizz free, manageable, and shiny. This also helps to prevent split ends & this smells amazing. This comes in a big spray bottle, & you have to shake it up before you spray it to mix the ingredients. This leave in actually has many different uses. Sometimes I spray it on my skin after I shave & it helps moisturize my skin. This also works very well if you spray this on a sunburn. For the quality & how much product you get, I will keep buying this leave in. My search for the perfect leave in has finally ended. I highly reccommend.

on 5/18/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This could have been great had it not smelled so darn bad :(
I actually had to throw it away the other day, after failing to ever use it because I just couldn't take the smell lingering on my hair.

It's such a strong scent, and nothing quite gets rid of it.
The scent it like pouring cough syrup on your head. Robitussin smell.

I wish I'd like it, really.