BeneFit Cosmetics Show Offs (all shades) ] [DISCONTINUED]

BeneFit Cosmetics Show Offs (all shades) ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have this in highroller, I bought this like 6 yrs ago , this is a very pigmented almost oil based shadow it just stays in place the color that I have is a copper color I've used it as a liner shadow and I love , I think Sephora dicontinued this cause I haven't seen it since I bought it but I know I will have enough for a long time to come ;)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow. This is soooo pigmented.
I bought mine 5 years ago. It is still full. Maybe it is due to the fact i wear it very seldom, because i chose a very "special" color. "lola" is so violett..... Well, when to wear this?!. Still such a nice colour. I will not repurchase because mine will last me till i die.

Love these shadows, but without the proper tools to apply them, they don't show up too well. They also don't last to long on your eye.

I only have one of these but its very cute and pretty. It has a nice strong pigment and not too sparkly. The tub it comes in makes it hard to get the product out but overall I liked it!

I love this and I'm so sad that they discontinued this product :( I have in high roller, a pretty coppery shade. What I love is that there are so many ways to use this. I apply it dry and wet, and will apply it wet as an eyeliner sometimes too. It has staying power and doesn't get all over the place like other loose power shadows. The packing is a little weird, but it's doable. I miss these!

I LOVE BENEFIT'S SHOW OFFS!! THESE SHADOWS COME IN SO MANY DIFFERENT AMAZING COLORS. THEY ARE SO VIBRANT AND SHIMMERY, THE ARE GREAT!! A COOL THING IS THAT YOU CAN USE THESE SHOW OFF SHADOWS WET OR DRY, AND ON YOUR LIPS OR THE APPLES OF YOUR CHEEKS. I LOVE BENEFIT'S SHOW OFFS!!

I exchanged a Colour plump pencil (which I hated) for one of these; I got 'Bambi'. It's pretty expensive for what it is, just a two tone shimmery eyeshadow, not anything special about the formula (which is the case with so many benefit products. I did think this colour was pretty unique though, I often wear a very similar sheer goldy-coloured eyeshadow and this one is jsut a little bit nicer than that ebcause it shines pink when it catches the light, so it's really pretty. Maybe a bit sparkly for everyday wear but just lovely for going out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

These are very versatile shadows. Used dry they're very subtle. Used wet they almost become a different color. They can also be used on cheeks and lips.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful eyeshadow, very highly pigmented. I just ordered the color Bambi (golden pink) through sephora.com. I was actually surprised to see that when I first opened the package, it didn't look pink it all. It looked more orangey-gold. I dipped my eyeshadow brush very gently into the lid, and it gives tons of pigment and color with the tiniest dab. A little goes a long, long way. It glides on so smoothly and beautifully--very soft and glimmery. It has the perfect amount of shine to it. Also, it glides on in a pinker gold color. Great buy!

Hmm... not too sure about these. Admitedly, it did take me five shades to work out that I wasn't, but hey! There's no doubting they're gorgeous (especially mint julep and miss moon imo), but practically, they just don't work all that well. Maybe I'm just a klutz, but loose eye makeup often seems to end up more on my cheeks than my eyelids, and these are no exception! For me, they only look good dry too - wet, not only does the dust separate and ball up inside the jar when you try to get some onto a brush, but on my eyelids it just looks too teenager-ish. Really pretty and glittery for nights out though!