3.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

8 years ago

The formula of this lotion is amazing. It leaves my dry, irritated skin soft and calm. The softness is long lasting and it helps keep my skin itch-free. I also love that it doesn't contain mineral oil or petrolatum, which make me itch. BUT...I absolutely hate the scent. I tried to live with it for a couple weeks because I love the formula so much, but I just can't use it. It should have a natural fragrance, but instead it's harsh and smells like cheap perfume. I had to wait quite a while to get dressed because the scent would stick to my clothes and drive me nuts. Even on bare skin it lasts most of the day. Such a bummer!!! If they changed the fragrance I'd buy it by the case!

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

1.0

9 years ago

I hate this. Compared to other lotions, this takes forever to sink into the skin and yet it's not even that moisturizing. Not buying this again.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

When I ran out of Beauty Without Cruelty's unscented lotion (and needed something a bit thicker for the upcoming winter months) I decided to grab this. It isn't tested on animals, is mostly all-natural and is readily available in many stores. The price was also right. I have to say I am surprised by some of the reviews below. I find this lotion to be VERY lightly scented, with no scent lingering after application. It is also fairly moisturizing and sinks quickly into the skin. I'd imagine if you got very dry, scaly winter skin you might need something thicker, but I have pretty dry skin on my legs and feet all year round and I find this to be close to perfect. For me, the true test of a lotion is if it soothes my legs after shaving and does not cause additional itchiness or inflame any bumps or nicks I might get. This passes the test with flying colors and I will continue to buy this lotion.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

What a fantastic body lotion!! The skin on my legs gets always really itchy and flaky over the winter fom wearing the tights and cold weather, no matter how well I moisturise. Well, this winter was the first it didn't happen, thanks to Jergens product. I absolutely love it, and with such a low price, it's a winner. The smell is a bit too strong and plastic, though.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

10 years ago

Smells fab, light texture, leaves my skin soft and smooth all day. I have quite dry skin on limbs, but this really does this trick. I sometimes use Palmers Cocoa Butter on arms and legs - this works just as well, but has a much lighter feel. Love it!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

10 years ago

I bought this Jergens naturals lotion except in different scent (nourishing-mangosteen/acai berry). I was iffy about it at the store because of its floral scent but I dished out about 6 dollars anyway cause my boyfriend said it seemed fine after I asked him twice...I regret buying this and throwing out my receipt now. Within a week this lotion BROKE MY SKIN OUT. Most of them are itchy red spotting and a few actually are raised bumps that hurt like pimples. I wanted to moisturize my dry/senstive skin but I should've known better to stay away from products like this. This is the first and only Jergens lotion that made my skin react this way so I'm honestly surprised of its poor quality. SO I recommend those of you with sensitive skin to stay away from this lotion!! Despite the quantity you get for such an affordable price...it left me disappointed...I wish I knew how to treat my itchy spots now. It flares up so badly after showers =(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

fromIsane

10 years ago

This is a light moisturizer, I would not recommend if you have very dry skin. But this product is great during the summer months when I don't want anything heavy. It provides just the right amount of moisture without the greasy feel. The scent is nice and not too strong. It's 92% natural which it nice too :)

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

10 years ago

bought this on a whim when i couldn't find aveeno and was in a hurry. first thing i noticed is the super floral perfume. my husband hated it. he said i smelled like a grandma and it was giving him a headache. lotion works fine. the scent is way too strong and way too much like cheap perfume. my husband refused to use it and made me give it away to a friend. on the plus side, he bought me a really big bottle of aveeno a few days later.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

great lotion, also one of those great drugstore brands that you can find a deal on every so often. very creamy and it DOES hydrate very well, and i love the soft scent. i stocked up on this on sale, but after i go through it all i would repurchase.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

10 years ago

Love this body moisturiser, smells nice, soaks into my skin well and leaves my skin glowing.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair