Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.0

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for less than a week and i've noticed HUGE improvement. I had some weird bacterial infection (or something) in between my breasts that was smelling terrible! I've used a bunch of stuff on it and finally I remembered this may help... So i bought it from the shop and used it for the first time last week. It has worked WONDERS. I no longer have the smell, I no longer have to use powder. frankly, it's a miracle. I've been having this problem for several years and nothing was doing the trick. Finally I realized it must be bacterial if it wasn't yeast so I thought about hibiclens. It's honestly a weight off my shoulders, it smelled so bad (like BO). I will edit this if things change!! EDIT: 3/18/15 - this stuff is still awesome! I use it prob once a week in the "affected area" and it keeps all problems away. I haven't tried using it on my face.. it kinda freaks me out when they say keep away from all mucous membranes.

on 1/2/2012 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Somehow this broke me out even worse and did nothing for my skin. I had really high hopes for this product but all it did was disappoint