E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I expected a lot from this product and I am very disappointed. Blush doesn't have any pigments at all besides the sheen and glitters. It didn't show up on my face at all I am NC30 so girls my color, save your money and buy Milani, WetnWild etc. and skip this. The bronzer pigments are ok but I really don't like the color. It's just too orangey and warm. Not really a fan.. maybe this will work on super fair ladies but not NC20 below..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty impressed with this system. The colors are fantastic, and the bronzer works really well as an all over bronzer or as a contour, which I really like.Blush is beautiful They blend very easily, and they aren't full of chunky glitter or anything like that, though they do have a bit of a sheen to them. The packaging is 5/5 and it has never leaked or opened up after a lot of travel.

To Read all 757 Reviews, Login or Join

This blush and bronzer combo is amazing! It's a great dupe for the Nars blush and bronzer combos, at a fraction of the cost. I used this product in a makeup tutorial below.

I decided to try this in St Lucia after seeing good reviews. My skin is fair to light leaning more toward light, the blush didn't show up on my skin and the bronzer was a bit muddy looking. I had high hopes for this product and I did like the packaging but it didn't work for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i bought the st. lucia one and it's big mistake, the blush is useless because it doesn't have any pigmentation at all, especially if you don't have a fair skin. the bronzer is too orangy and it doesn't last long, after a couple of hours the bronze is already gone. the thing i love about this is the packaging though, it's so sturdy and the mirror is huge enough but it's not very bulky to bring anywhere.

It was the glitteriest of times, and the worst of times...

Unfortunately the site I bought this from made no mention of the sparkles it contains, and it looked quite matte in the photo.

On me (fair) it did not come off as a subtle sheen -- it looked as though I had mistakenly used a glitter eye shadow on my cheeks. The blush was a reasonable shade, but the bronzer was a bit of a sickly-looking orangey tone.

Appropriate for playing around with for the eight-year-old I passed it along to, though!

I got mine in the shade St. Lucia. For a while, makeup enthusiasts are raving about this product as a good drugstore dupe for Nars Orgasm bush/ Laguna bronzer.

Pros:
1. Lovely packaging. Almost duped the Nars packaging down to the black rubber-like finish of the flip case.
2. Great full-sized mirror.
3. Very low price!

Cons:
1. The blush is more shimmery than it is peach. It does not come close to the Nars Orgasm and does not show up on my NC 35 complexion. Instead, it looks like I had silver dust sprayed over my cheeks with no hint of peachy blush pigment whatsoever.
2. The bronzer is positively at least 2 shades darker than Nars Laguna. It comes off muddy and unflattering.

I have used this duo once and I don't think I will ever use it again. I just take it around in my purse for the mirror alone. Save your money and buy a better product. From the drugstore, go for Milani or Nyx blushes instead. Also, Rimmel and NYC bronzers are cheap and of way better quality than ELF.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Decent enough for everyday bronzing up your face. Not very pigmented for the bronzer for my medium skin tone. But I gravitate it on a everyday basis.

If you are on a budget and looking for a compact blush/ bronzer combo this might be just what you are looking for. These powders come in a sleek, sturdy compact that is very sophisticated in appearance given the products $3 price tag. However, beyond the products packaging and the overall convenience of containing both a blush and bronzer, I see little to rave about. The powders are very chalky, and carry little pigmentation in contrast to other products carried by the brand. The blush contains large glitter particles that accentuate pores and limits blendability. Additionally, although the product name suggests that the powders are ideal for contouring, the bronzing shade is very warm-toned, and contains glitter, making it less than ideal for creating a believable shadow.

To conclude, if you are looking for a budget blush and bronzer ideal for travel, this might be worth it. However, if you have a few extra dollars to spend, I recommend looking elsewhere.

I LOVE THE PRICE!!!!! I really love the convenience of the packaging and how can you not buy this with such a low price. I think I paid 3$ for this. The bronzer is very buildable, the only issue is it is difficult to blend when my skin is dry that day. I also found it applies best with a fluffy brush, when I apply it with a dense brush it would apply to blotchy and then would just sit in one spot and would be impossible to blend away. The blush is not very pigmented, but it is a pretty light wash of color for the days I just want to look alive. I also find that the chunky sparkles when be brushed off your face anyways, so they do not cause me any issues. Overall, you cannot go wrong with this, especially for travel!!!

Popular Contour ProductsProducts