E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have this product in both St Lucia and figi .I find the blush in St Lucia to have "glitter" not shimmer which am not a fan of but the bronza is ok I decluttered it and accidentally re purchased it in one of my elf hall.Figi is ok it's a Matt product the blush I have to build up for it to show up but all in all a useable product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this in the color Bronzed Pink Beige (or Fiji). The blush color is a bright blue based pink, and the bronzer is a light to medium cool toned brown. Perfect for my light olive skin. The texture is more of a cream to powder, rather than a straight powder. Very pigmented, and great staying power. Works best if applied with fingertips and rubbed in, rather than applying with a brush. I originally tried applying this with a brush, and it would kind of tug on the brush bristles and made them fall out easier. I then started applying it with my fingers and it went on much better!
The blush color as well as the bronzer color are spot-on and gorgeous!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

NOT for hyper sensitive or rosacea tendency skin, it goes on nice but an hour later it makes my cheeks look bright red and feel hot!

St Lucia - this peachy pink glowy blush is a goof proof shade for very fair - light skin as it is sheer and blends easily. But best on young smooth skin as it has big gold glitter chunks that looks cheap to me and draws attention to textured skin. The bronzer is also sheer with shimmery chunks, a nice shade for light skin but looks orange on my very fair skin.

Antigua - Best for medium skin. The blush side is a pigmented COOL toned pink with silver shimmer chunks. The bronzer side is a pigmented WARM toned orangey bronze and doesn't blend as smoothly as St Lucia. I don't think the two shades go well together but individually are ok.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I found the blush and bronzer to be glittery for me. Not a huge fan of this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have one of these in the shade "St. Lucia" and it has a pretty coral shimmer blush and a warm toned bronzer. The blush in this duo was a little too shimmery for me. The bronzer was ok, a little too warm for my liking. This would be great for someone who had the right skin tone for these powders. After a while, the powders start to get a little chunky and the pans get messy. For how cheap this is though, it's not too horrible.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For the price, this product is amazing. I have a couple of these duos and they're both lovely. I like that ELF puts different shades of bronzer/contour in each duo so that it isn't redundant, because the blush shades are really pretty too. The powders have enough pigmentation that they work well without being too heavy, and they blend out beautifully. For the price, they are amazing products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I own all three of these blush/bronzer duos - and I can say that I'm impressed by them all and love them all, but 2 stand out more to me.

St. Lucia is the one that was a huge let down for me. Everyone claims it's a close dupe for NARS Orgasm, but when I compared images online - I found that the blush shade in St. Lucia is too peach (to my eyes) to pull off the NARS Orgasm blush. Orgasm looks more peachy-pink but stronger. When I bought Fiji, I thought the blush looked more like a dupe for Orgasm than the blush in St. Lucia. So this one was a let down for me in that sense - however, I enjoy it on it's own as it's own shade.

Fiji is beautiful and is a strong pink, which i like - and my ultimate favorite is Turks & Caicos. For some reason, the contour shade in Turks & Caicos makes my cheekbones just CHISELED. I love it.

I've used some of the shades as eyeshadows instead of blush/bronzers - which is why I grabbed all three. I think you can make all the shades work for your face in whatever way you want.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I always buy this for the contour color only but for how dirt cheap it is, it doesn't really matter that I waste the blush! Blush is too light for my skin and too peach. I love the contour color though!!! Stays on and can just add layers to darken

I don't care for the blush at all but I do use the bronzer to contour on a daily basis.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this in St. Lucia. It's very nice to have a blush and a bronzer in the same compact, it cuts out the necessity of hunting out complementary colors!

Both of them do have glitter, but I haven't noticed any big glitter chunks, and once they're blended the glitter isn't very noticeable. It's much more like a sheen. Speaking of blending, it blends very nicely, and it lasts through my shifts at work. The blush isn't too dark for my pale skin, but the bronzer does pull very orange.

I did find some products to replace this compact that suit my skin color better, so I don't feel that this is truly 4/5. But, for a person with a tight budget, this is a great two-in-one product that'll last you quite a while!