E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

I have this in St Lucia, and I love the blush. If I don't want to think about my cheek color, this is the blush I reach for. It's perfectly pigmented and lasts all day without worry. The bronzer is too dark and pigmented for my personal preference, and looks more like I have dirt on my face instead of a warm sunkissed look, but that's nothing new for me. I love that the mirror is big enough to use in a pinch. I've actually depotted this and it was rarely easy to take apart. I would buy this again and recommend.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I recently got this in Antigua during E.L.F year end sale lol and since i was thinking to try e.l.f products due to good reviews, i gave it a go and took advantage of their sale!

It didn't disappoint me, i love how the bronzer is pigmented and very smooth to apply, i usually apply it with my e.l.f bronzing brush and top it with the blush and tadaa it does give my cheeks the right amount of warmth that i need. I would say elf contouring blush & bronzer is a total dupe of NARS blush bronzer duo only elf is surely price wise yet amazing quality plus the packaging is nice & compact! I will def repurchase this again but may try Fiji next time :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just found the shade Turks & Caicos at a Rexall (I haven't seen it anywhere else). I found this particular shade appealing since I'm not found of blush normally (just bronzer and highlight). It has a bit of a pinkish tone but it's subtle. I like that it just makes me look naturally healthy. In the pan it looks sparkly but it doesn't translate on my face (just looks a bit glowy). It lasted well throughout the day (but I use primer & a setting spray). And it was on sale for like $3 which was a nice surprise :). Glad I got it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just bought this bronzing set in St. Lucia. This is a fabulous set for how inexpensive it is and how well it works.

Applied over foundation and primer, I'll get a whole day of wear without touch ups or fading.

The bronzer has glitter in it and this made me hesitate a bit, but it's beautiful on the skin and no glitter chunks. The blush/highlight is more of a wash of color and may look great on very fair skin, but for everyone else another blush could be used first and then the one from the palette dusted on top for a nice glowy finish.

Well worth the money as it performs as well as other bronzing sets that are literally 4 times more expensive. And, ELF is cruelty-free.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have this in St. Lucia. Bought at Walmart for about $5 CAD. The blush shows up a faint peachy shimmer on me, and the bronzer is quite pigmented. I use the blush more and reach for it a lot. I usually layer a rosier blush on top. Overall, really worth the price.

I have the shade St Lucia and it is shimmery and glittery. The glitter doesn't transfer on the face tho. Although I am pale, it looks really good as a contour duo and it stays atleast 6 hours.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite blush and bronzer.
The blush goes perfectly over my Ben Nye creme rogue or Nars Multiple in Orgasm.
The bronzer gives a nice warmth over Ben Nye's creme shadow without being orange or ruddy. It also blends beautifully with NYX'a blush in Taupe as a bronze-y contour.
I've tried other powder bronzers and blushes, but I always come back to this duo. And for the price, it really can't be beat.
Highly recommend.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've probably bought about 10 of these in like a 3 years period. I've tried all the shades and they are all amazing. I mainly used the dark shade for contouring but the blushes are pretty too. I find that the contour shade is a nice neutral brown to really slender out the face . great price for amazing quality. definitely will keep repurchasing

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is an amazing product! Would highly recommend. Definitely my HG! Initially I was interested in this product (Fiji) because of the matte blush but was hesitant to buy it because the contour is a few shades darker than my skin tone. (I was under the impression that with contour the darker, the better.) I was wrong! This sculpts my features wonderfully without looking dramatic. Considering it is only $3, this product is a steal.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently using St. Lucia. This is my second purchase. I LOVE the blush color. Seriously it fits really well on my medium yellow skin tone. It gives a very healthy blushing cheeks naturally. Not only i using it for my cheeks but also my temple and jaw as well to give some color and dimension on my face. It stays approx 4-5 hrs until it gone. As far as i remember the color looks similar to nars orgasm

I found the bronzer looks too dark for me and i never using them at all, except for replacement of eyeshadow when in emergency. But my mom love using it for bronzing though never use the blush on. So both of us match perfectly, i'm the one who emptied the blush, meanwhile my mom emptied the bronzer :D

I also appreciate the packaging as well, because it comes with a simple design, slightly sleek but not bulky at all, and it provides a mirror which big enough for me. It really helps me a lot for travelling