E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

I don't care for the blush at all but I do use the bronzer to contour on a daily basis.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this in St. Lucia. It's very nice to have a blush and a bronzer in the same compact, it cuts out the necessity of hunting out complementary colors!

Both of them do have glitter, but I haven't noticed any big glitter chunks, and once they're blended the glitter isn't very noticeable. It's much more like a sheen. Speaking of blending, it blends very nicely, and it lasts through my shifts at work. The blush isn't too dark for my pale skin, but the bronzer does pull very orange.

I did find some products to replace this compact that suit my skin color better, so I don't feel that this is truly 4/5. But, for a person with a tight budget, this is a great two-in-one product that'll last you quite a while!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I own all three of these blush/bronzer duos - and I can say that I'm impressed by them all and love them all, but 2 stand out more to me.

St. Lucia is the one that was a huge let down for me. Everyone claims it's a close dupe for NARS Orgasm, but when I compared images online - I found that the blush shade in St. Lucia is too peach (to my eyes) to pull off the NARS Orgasm blush. Orgasm looks more peachy-pink but stronger. When I bought Fiji, I thought the blush looked more like a dupe for Orgasm than the blush in St. Lucia. So this one was a let down for me in that sense - however, I enjoy it on it's own as it's own shade.

Fiji is beautiful and is a strong pink, which i like - and my ultimate favorite is Turks & Caicos. For some reason, the contour shade in Turks & Caicos makes my cheekbones just CHISELED. I love it.

I've used some of the shades as eyeshadows instead of blush/bronzers - which is why I grabbed all three. I think you can make all the shades work for your face in whatever way you want.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I always buy this for the contour color only but for how dirt cheap it is, it doesn't really matter that I waste the blush! Blush is too light for my skin and too peach. I love the contour color though!!! Stays on and can just add layers to darken

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Holy grail, it's not as good as Nars Laguna and Orgasm, but it's very close and when you compre prices this wins hands down.

I have this in St Lucia, and I love the blush. If I don't want to think about my cheek color, this is the blush I reach for. It's perfectly pigmented and lasts all day without worry. The bronzer is too dark and pigmented for my personal preference, and looks more like I have dirt on my face instead of a warm sunkissed look, but that's nothing new for me. I love that the mirror is big enough to use in a pinch. I've actually depotted this and it was rarely easy to take apart. I would buy this again and recommend.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I recently got this in Antigua during E.L.F year end sale lol and since i was thinking to try e.l.f products due to good reviews, i gave it a go and took advantage of their sale!

It didn't disappoint me, i love how the bronzer is pigmented and very smooth to apply, i usually apply it with my e.l.f bronzing brush and top it with the blush and tadaa it does give my cheeks the right amount of warmth that i need. I would say elf contouring blush & bronzer is a total dupe of NARS blush bronzer duo only elf is surely price wise yet amazing quality plus the packaging is nice & compact! I will def repurchase this again but may try Fiji next time :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just found the shade Turks & Caicos at a Rexall (I haven't seen it anywhere else). I found this particular shade appealing since I'm not found of blush normally (just bronzer and highlight). It has a bit of a pinkish tone but it's subtle. I like that it just makes me look naturally healthy. In the pan it looks sparkly but it doesn't translate on my face (just looks a bit glowy). It lasted well throughout the day (but I use primer & a setting spray). And it was on sale for like $3 which was a nice surprise :). Glad I got it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just bought this bronzing set in St. Lucia. This is a fabulous set for how inexpensive it is and how well it works.

Applied over foundation and primer, I'll get a whole day of wear without touch ups or fading.

The bronzer has glitter in it and this made me hesitate a bit, but it's beautiful on the skin and no glitter chunks. The blush/highlight is more of a wash of color and may look great on very fair skin, but for everyone else another blush could be used first and then the one from the palette dusted on top for a nice glowy finish.

Well worth the money as it performs as well as other bronzing sets that are literally 4 times more expensive. And, ELF is cruelty-free.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have this in St. Lucia. Bought at Walmart for about $5 CAD. The blush shows up a faint peachy shimmer on me, and the bronzer is quite pigmented. I use the blush more and reach for it a lot. I usually layer a rosier blush on top. Overall, really worth the price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials