E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite blush and bronzer.
The blush goes perfectly over my Ben Nye creme rogue or Nars Multiple in Orgasm.
The bronzer gives a nice warmth over Ben Nye's creme shadow without being orange or ruddy. It also blends beautifully with NYX'a blush in Taupe as a bronze-y contour.
I've tried other powder bronzers and blushes, but I always come back to this duo. And for the price, it really can't be beat.
Highly recommend.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've probably bought about 10 of these in like a 3 years period. I've tried all the shades and they are all amazing. I mainly used the dark shade for contouring but the blushes are pretty too. I find that the contour shade is a nice neutral brown to really slender out the face . great price for amazing quality. definitely will keep repurchasing

To Read all 764 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is an amazing product! Would highly recommend. Definitely my HG! Initially I was interested in this product (Fiji) because of the matte blush but was hesitant to buy it because the contour is a few shades darker than my skin tone. (I was under the impression that with contour the darker, the better.) I was wrong! This sculpts my features wonderfully without looking dramatic. Considering it is only $3, this product is a steal.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently using St. Lucia. This is my second purchase. I LOVE the blush color. Seriously it fits really well on my medium yellow skin tone. It gives a very healthy blushing cheeks naturally. Not only i using it for my cheeks but also my temple and jaw as well to give some color and dimension on my face. It stays approx 4-5 hrs until it gone. As far as i remember the color looks similar to nars orgasm

I found the bronzer looks too dark for me and i never using them at all, except for replacement of eyeshadow when in emergency. But my mom love using it for bronzing though never use the blush on. So both of us match perfectly, i'm the one who emptied the blush, meanwhile my mom emptied the bronzer :D

I also appreciate the packaging as well, because it comes with a simple design, slightly sleek but not bulky at all, and it provides a mirror which big enough for me. It really helps me a lot for travelling

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this duo in St. Lucia. I loved the way the colours looked and was excited to try it. I was using a cream stick contour, and wasn't overly happy with it, so was hoping for better luck with this powder. I was also in need of a new blush, so though this duo was great. The price was absolutely amazing too! I was a bit mixed on this product. The blush is quite shimmery and at first try, it barely showed on my skin. However, it is buildable, and I now find, with enough of the product, it does work. It isn't really the outcome I was expecting, as it shows on my skin as more of a brownish bronzer, but after using it for awhile, I have come to like the look it gives.
The contouring/bronzing side is perfect for me! It is highly pigmented (so you don't need to use too much) and this particular shade was perfect for my skin tone and it blends nicely.
The packaging is pretty sleek and sturdy. All in all, I love this product and would recommend it. Just be warned that the blush shade may be a bit off from what you expect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This review is for the lightest shade, St Lucia. I like this duo in theory; a nice, sturdy packaging (E.l.f. have definitely glanced at NARS when designing it) with two shades that, in the pan, looks like a good match for us fair skinned peeps. The problem I have with this product is mainly focused on the blush. I was really excited about the pale pink and gold combo at first, only to be disappointed when trying to apply it. Emphasis on "trying", since it didn't show up. The pigment is almost non-existent, and all that show up is a handful of golden flecks. I don't think it matters how pale you are, as the problem seem to be with the pigment rather than the light shade. The pigment in the bronzer, however, is quite alright, and it lasts relatively well during the day. The shade isn't too bad either, though I'd say it's better suited for bronzing up the face than it is for contouring.

The texture of both products, though particularly the blush, is quite gritty and rough, probably adding to the pigment problem. I wouldn't mind using the bronzer from time to time, but with the blush being completely useless, the duo itself becomes pretty redundant. I always want to be able to minimize the amount of products I need to bring when travelling, but if I brought this for the bronzer I'd still need to bring another blush. And if I had to bring two seperate products anyway, why would I choose this bronzer over my Too Faced or Benefit ones that I love?

Perhaps St Lucia is the dud out of the four different duos? As for now, I give the blush 1/5 lippies, the bronzer 3/5 lippies, and the duo 2/5 lippies.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I would highly suggest this product to anyone. Very pigmented and stays on all day, plus its super cheap! I've been using it for almost 2 years now. The only thing I don't like is how the square part of the bronzer and blush can come out. But its totally worth buying! E.L.F's contouring blush and bronzing powder is by far my mom favorite E.L.F product yet.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I expected a lot from this product and I am very disappointed. Blush doesn't have any pigments at all besides the sheen and glitters. It didn't show up on my face at all I am NC30 so girls my color, save your money and buy Milani, WetnWild etc. and skip this. The bronzer pigments are ok but I really don't like the color. It's just too orangey and warm. Not really a fan.. maybe this will work on super fair ladies but not NC20 below..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty impressed with this system. The colors are fantastic, and the bronzer works really well as an all over bronzer or as a contour, which I really like.Blush is beautiful They blend very easily, and they aren't full of chunky glitter or anything like that, though they do have a bit of a sheen to them. The packaging is 5/5 and it has never leaked or opened up after a lot of travel.

This blush and bronzer combo is amazing! It's a great dupe for the Nars blush and bronzer combos, at a fraction of the cost. I used this product in a makeup tutorial below.