e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 7/1/2011 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hmm, I was originally quite pleased with this, but now I really don't think its that great. Yes it works well to conceal minor under eye darkness and some discoloration but it doesn't last too long. Also I have found that this creases as well, making me look older than I am, which is not good. To top it off this wipes off so easily, that if you are able to make it medium coverage it will wipe off as soon as you try to blend it. However, it is only $3 and when working on a budget it gets the job done. Another pro about this is the fact that it blends really easily, which is both good and bad :P. Overall, it conceals minor darkness and discoloration well, but doesn't last long and creases. As long as you're willing to touch up every 2 hours or so, its not bad at all. The creasing is easy to blend out, and it never fades blotchy. The color is very peachy, and it is quite watery which doesn't bother me since I hate having to tug at my skin! Now, moving on to the highlighter...I really dislike this alot! I used it initially and was so excited that I had 2 in 1...well the excitement quickly faded when I realized how hard this highlighter is to apply. No matter how well you think you blend it in, it always leaves a watermark sort of thing around the edges...so ugly! It takes so long to apply this right that it isn't even worth the small effect it will do. I really never use it for anything, I really see no need for it. I would give this 2 stars for that, but I actually think the main product, the concealer, works well. Another bad is the container.. mine leaks everywhere ugh. In conclusion..good concealer, great price, bad lasting power, and bad packaging. Win some and lose some with E.L.F. I guess :).

on 6/9/2011 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hmm, I was originally quite pleased with this, but now I really don't think its that great. Yes it works well to conceal under eye darkness and some discoloration but it doesn't last too long. Also I have found that this creases as well, making me look older than I am, which is not good. However, it is only $3 and when working on a budget it gets the job done. Another pro about this is the fact that it blends really easily, which is both good and bad :P. Overall, it conceals darkness and discoloration well, but doesn't last long and creases. As long as you're willing to touch up every 2 hours or so, its not bad at all. The creasing is easy to blend out, and it never fades blotchy. The color is very peachy, and it is quite watery which doesn't bother me since I hate having to tug at my skin! Now, moving on to the highlighter...I really dislike this alot! I used it initially and was so excited that I had 2 in 1...well the excitement quickly faded when I realized how hard this highlighter is to apply. No matter how well you think you blend it in, it always leaves a watermark sort of thing around the edges...so ugly! I really never use it for anything, I really see no need for it. I would give this 2 stars for that, but I actually think the main product, the concealer, works well. Another bad is the container.. mine leaks everywhere ugh. In conclusion..good concealer, great price, bad lasting power, and bad packaging. Win some and lose some with E.L.F. I guess :).

on 1/14/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I really like this concealer and highligher duo. I have been using it for about a month now, and think its great! I do however think its better for the summer so I might save it for the summer, The reason is that it is very light, which of course will be better in the hot sun. The highlighter is great for the top of my cheeks, it doesnt seem to be that much of a shimmer though.