e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

Filtered by eye Color : Green
e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

3.6

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 8/14/2018 8:12:00 AM

Fabulous! The concealer is a gorgeous light liquid, suitable even for extremely fair and sensitive skin. It doesn't settle into creases, lasts a long time, and sits well under or over foundation, and blends like a dream. The highlighter is a little to matte and sticky for my liking, but it looks natural. My one bugbear is that I always run out of the concealer before the highlighter, and end up chucking it out so I can get a new one. One thing to note is that the two products are best used separately - I use the concealer under my eyes and the highlighter on my cheekbones. This eliminates the messy, sticky situation when both products are used together, as described by other reviews.

There are many things I didn't like about this product. 1. The concealer was way too yellow/orange. Could have worked as a color corrector. 2. The highlighter was a thin white streaky fluid with chunks of glitter. 3. Miniscule coverage, not even enough to act as a proper color corrector. 4. Not long lasting 5. Felt more like an eye cream. Overall, I would not buy this again, nor would I recommend it.

on 1/20/2017 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For being a super cheap product, I'm actually pretty impressed with this. I bought it as "backup makeup" to keep at work when I'm in a pinch and need to glow up a bit. The coverage isn't great, but it blends in well with my skin and I look significantly better. As for the highlighter, it's nothing special and is a little streaky, but if yo coax it into the skin a bit, it leaves a nice, subtle glow. However, this is NOT for serious blemishes, dark circles, etc.

on 1/18/2016 7:30:00 PM

I use this concealer everyday on my undereyes. It's very light, and offers just the right amount of coverage for your average undereye discoloration/slight dark circles. I also have used it to clean up my eyebrows, and as an eyeshadow primer, and it all works so well. For $3, this is definitely worth trying.

Best under eye concealer yet. I haven't owned the Mac pro long wear so can't compare to that but this definitely covered my really bad under eye bags and hasn't wrinkled that much (very little and not noticeable unless you look close and stare). The highlight makes me look less tired and seems to work well as a base for eye make up when applied to lid and above eye bit where it touches when your eyes are open.
Great price too, even though it's small it woudn't cost much to re-purchase.
Great having a 2 in one, all over eye make up.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't feel as though this product does much concealing, but I like the subtle shimmer the highlighter part does. It doesn't stay in place under the eye but that is for the best as it would strange with shimmer on under the eyes.

I bought this after being attracted to a double ended package that has two different products for three dollars which seemed promising. For three dollars i think you get what you pay for. Which is alright. The concealer is a very lightweight watery consistency offering very mild coverage. The fair color was pretty good for my pale skin but blends away to nearly nothing. The highlighter looked matte white but upon application has a ton of shimmery silver glitter... Which is not a bad thing but hardly something youd want right under your eye. I put it on my cheekbones the odd time. Its not bad but is a very stark highlight. So for three dollars this is alright but i need far more coverage for my dark circles.

on 8/13/2015 10:21:00 AM

So, I have to say goodbye to my beloved Clinique Airbrush Concealer in Fair... 1) It isn't cruelty free and 2) since I'm going back to school I just can't afford the $26 CAN price.

Enter E.L.F. Under Eye Conceal & Highlight. Cruelty free & the price is right on ($3). I really like the double-ended conceal/highlight in one tube. And overall it's great for my needs.

It definitely applies differently from the Clinique. With the Clinique my technique was dot-on with the brush applicator then smudge-press with fingers. The ELF consistency is much more watery and fluid. The application is more like: lightly-swipe the under-eye area with the doe-foot applicator, then travel-press-tap into the skin with fingers. I do get a nice even coverage... however the coverage is definitely more sheer than the Clinique.

I like looking my age (40), but don't want to look older than I am... so I do check for creasing in fine lines. There has been no problem!... I do make sure to set the concealer but passing my big fluffy brush of rice powder over the area, and it sets it nicely.

Since I'd call my look polished-natural, I'm okay with the sheer coverage. Since I don't wear all-over foundation, the formula blends easily into my natural skin. Also, it's build able which is nice (I have a darker area under my left eye, so I just dot a little extra on that zone). Also, I've been working on WHY I get dark circles (lack of sleep!). I've definitely been getting more zzz's which helps too :)

Okay, on to the Highlighter side of the tube. I love it! I follow Bobbi Brown's makeup technique from a flyer-booklet I received a while ago. She recommends a sheer white-ish eyeshadow. The ELF Highlighter really brightens the darker beige-brown colouration on my lids. The sparkle is subtle, barely noticeable, and I'm okay with it. It makes my green-hazel eyes come alive and look much more awake and fresh! I love it! (Bonus: no need for eyeshadow!!) There is SOME creasing by end of day, but I don't really mind.

Although this isn't my HG concealer, I will be repurchasing! It's easy, inexpensive and cruelty-free. Thanks for reading! xo

on 3/1/2015 11:50:00 PM

Meh. If you were in a pinch, like out of town with hangover eyes and your concealer ran out, this would do. But otherwise it's not good enough to be a standby.

The fair shade was fine for my pale warm-toned skin. Not too dark or orange. If you add in the bright white highlighter to the mix, you end up with too light reverse raccoon eyes.

However, it's pretty thin. I had to double layer it and my under eye area isn't even that dark. It lasts okay but there is some creasing. It does sting the skin just a tiny bit when you first put it on. Very liquidy (because it's thin) but that also makes it easy to blend.

Overall it may be better than you'd expect for $3 but it's definitely not one you could depend on for effective and natural looking daily use.

on 2/16/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love love this stuff. I have been looking for an under eye concealer that would brighten my eyes but not crease...i've tried the maybelline fit me concealer with tons of different primers underneath...nope it still creases after like 10 min. Then I try this concealer with no primer underneath and boom, NO CREASES!! This is a thin concealer so if you have super dark under eye circles it might not be for you, I don't have dark circles/puffiness so I was only concerned about the creasing. I set it with the elf under eye powder or sometimes my tarte powder. I am very pale and the color glow/fair works really well for me. Perfect for highlighting under my eyes. I love the highlighting end too, again since i'm so pale the white doesn't wash me out or anything, it is the perfect highlighting color for me. not sure how it would blend with someone with a darker skin tone, but i love the slight shimmer in it!! gives me a perfect dewy glow. <3