e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

Filtered by skin type : Oily
e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

3.3

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Concealer and highlight were hard for me to blend. Highlighter doesn't really highlight, just glitter in white goop. And the highlighter kept leaking, definitely would not buy again.

on 11/11/2015 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't understand the hate for this product. I have just replaced my beloved touche eclat with this beauty! $3 versus $42?!?! Nothing can touch it. I actually tried it all over my face today to see how it wears. I think it might be a little too moisturizing for my oily skin, but in a pinch it works better than any other foundation I've tried. Most a re very cakey...even the TM's and BB's I've tried. I don't need to cover much, but this is just enough.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

one of my favorite concealers I don't have much to cover but some occasionally dark circles from lack of sleep I like it cause it doesn't crease its not cakey really does brighten and it looks so flawless best when used with a beauty blender haven't really used the hilight part

on 2/16/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love love this stuff. I have been looking for an under eye concealer that would brighten my eyes but not crease...i've tried the maybelline fit me concealer with tons of different primers underneath...nope it still creases after like 10 min. Then I try this concealer with no primer underneath and boom, NO CREASES!! This is a thin concealer so if you have super dark under eye circles it might not be for you, I don't have dark circles/puffiness so I was only concerned about the creasing. I set it with the elf under eye powder or sometimes my tarte powder. I am very pale and the color glow/fair works really well for me. Perfect for highlighting under my eyes. I love the highlighting end too, again since i'm so pale the white doesn't wash me out or anything, it is the perfect highlighting color for me. not sure how it would blend with someone with a darker skin tone, but i love the slight shimmer in it!! gives me a perfect dewy glow. <3

on 2/3/2015 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this every day the concealer side under my eyes, nose etc. and may use the highlighter in the same areas if I feel like it. Then brush over a pressed translucent powder. It looks natural which is what I'm after but I'd prefer a more flawless natural look

But I know for a fact it doesn't cover my dark circles as much as I would prefer. So if you're after a flawless cover I would not recommend it at all.
And I am not a big fan of the amount of glittery stuff in the highlighter.

I have repurchased this product once now and I will continue to repurchase until I find a similar but not too expensive product.

This retails for $10.00 NZD
$3.00 USD iherb

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There is two sides to this product, the first is the "concealer" part and the other side a highlighter. The concealer end of the product DOES NOT conceal so if your looking for a product that conceals and gives coverage this is not it. I used it on top of concealer as a brightener and it was amazing it isn't to light and isn't to dark. I used this side up first because it really did a good job on brightening my under eyes. The highlighter end was also good. I am still working on finishing it but it is a good product. It is white with a sheen. It does have little particles of shimmer but you can't see it unless your outside and it looks really good. Overall for $3 it is definitely something you should check out and see if it works for you.

on 11/4/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The highlighter is pure shimmer, great for Halloween or the strip club! The concealer is sheer and very, very minimal coverage- won't hide a pimple and it will crease into your wrinkles, so what is it good for? Nothing.

on 1/15/2014 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had an allergic reaction this concealer. I don't have sensitive skin or have ever had a reaction to any other makeup product before. Threw it away

on 8/9/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm pleasantly surprised with this product! I was really just interested in the highlighter side, but I figured for $3 for both it was okay. Cover Girl Fresh Complexion has been my HG concealer for years, and while this concealer wasn't bad, I found that it was a bit more sheer at covering under eye circles compared to CG. The consistency was very thin and the liquid didn't seem very pigmented, but the coverage was decent! Now on to the highlighter.. Love! I don't think this is overly "glittery" at all. It reminds me of E.L.F's HD Studio Powder but in liquid form. After trying E.L.F's Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal, I was excited to finally try a highlighter that was just plain white. I felt that with Lilac Petal, it didn't look very natural and that the pink was so frosty and pigmented that it didn't look like a normal highlight. I dabbed some of the highlighter on the back of my hand and then used my small E.L.F stipple brush to apply. It gives such a nice natural glow if blended well. I have no complaints about this product except I wish they sold full size tubes of each product separately so I wouldn't go through them so fast!

on 2/2/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

The packaging broke when I received it. It had highlighter part oozing out of the tube. Fixed it with superglue.

Used the highlighter maximum twice. The concealer claims that it's supposed to be for UNDER EYE area. I find it to not do the job well at all. The coverage is sheer. If you build it, it just looks very oily. Even if you set it with powder after, it will just smudge right away.

Ditching this for good.