e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

Filtered by skin type : Other
e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

4.3

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 1/24/2015 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

I was surprised at how much I liked the concealer and the highlighter both. The concealer is wet enough to blend -- it seems a bit creamier than even higher priced brands, and has a bit of sheen without any glitter at all, just a kind of soft sheen. The highlighter reminds me a lot of Benefit's Oooh La Lift -- the same color and consistency. I bought this as iherb for very little money and it's well worth the price.

on 6/20/2014 8:32:00 PM

I've got to say something here. This thing is gold. I've eyed it many many times on my shopping trips to Target, thinking it's probably just a flimsy, pasty, unblendable cheap little thing I can waste $3 on. So today, after seeing some of the other positive reviews, I tried it. Woah!
I have light olive skin and the area under my eyes seems a bit lighter and thinner than the rest of my face and also has shadows from the purple veins under my skin. Lovely, I know. Well, this stuff evens everything out without looking like obvious makeup.
I smeared some on in the car on the way home, no other foundation or concealer on, and saw airbrushed glowiness looking back at me. I do have fine little lines that concealer and foundation love to get stuck in. Lo and behold, this didn't do that.
I used medium and it was indeed the perfect peachy color to cancel out purple shadows, although it looked too light at first.
To add to my problems, I've got large noticeable pores on my upper cheeks. I was able to blend this stuff right over them and create this even texture on my skin.
I'm sure this stuff won't cover the stuff that requires heavy-duty concealing, but if you just want to look like you have naturally smooth, even, bright skin under your eyes then this is your secret weapon.

on 1/19/2013 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this concealer because it was an emergency and they didn't have the one i usually get BUT I am so glad I did! For me this is wonderful! The coverage is sheer, but it does work. I have pretty dark under eye circles but something about this concealer works so well to make my under eye area awake. It also looks super natural, and the color blends in fantastically. Its light weight sheer coverage but for days that you need to it is defiantly build able. Best of all it dosnt crease AT ALL or get cakey. I have had this problem with so many other concealers..by the end of the day they would be gross and creased and vhj YUCK! But this one dosnt at all. The packaging though is appealing but is bad quality, and I would recommend you using the highlighter for its purpose although it could work as eyeshadow maybe..LAST even though it looks like there isnt much in there it lasted me forever and was on three dollars!

on 3/23/2010 6:50:00 PM

Really like this concealer. I struggle to find concealer's that will cover up my dark circles & I do try alot of different products. Find this give really good coverage (especially for the price compared to some high end brands) & lasts throughout the day. I do usually set my concealer with a light powder though which does make it last that little bit longer.
Haven't used the highlight very much so I couldnt really comment
Only reason I wouldnt purchase again is to try other things on the market.
xx

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best under eye concealer I've ever used. Previously, I had only tired high end brands and had been generally very disappointed. I'm very fair with oily skin, but my skin is rather dry beneath my eyes. All concealers were too orange/yellow and were either thick flaky and cakey or very greasy.

THIS however is fantastic! The "Fair" shade blends right into my skin, brightens up my eyes and LASTS. I'm a wedding photographer and last weekend I shot for over 12 hours. When I finally got home at 2 a.m. all my other makeup had begun to show signs of wear - but my under eye concealer was still flawless!

The highlighter is nice - it's soft and subtle, but the concealer is the real winner. They only offer a few shades, so I lucked out that this works for me perfectly. A friend of mine with slightly darker coloring got this shade and it didn't work for her (luckily, she gave me her tube!)

on 11/18/2009 3:51:00 PM

I bought this in both the fair and light colors and neither are appropriate for my skin. The fair is too yellow and the light is too yellow/orange. The highligher is the same cream color on both tubes.

Popular Eyes Products