e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Doesn't cover a thing. And the "highlight" end is just a glittery mess. Pass!

on 6/19/2012 12:52:00 PM

I wanted to like this product so much but unfortunately,I didn't. In terms of quantity, you don't get much, but I guess that's ok when you take its price into acount. In terms of quality...I have very dark under-eye circles and this concealer did absolutely nothing for me, didn't hide anything. I also used a little bit on my upper lid just to even out the colour and after 2 hours it had creased reaaaaally badly! At least, the highlighter does its job! Overall, I'm not satisfied but I don't mind that much because the price is amazingly low. So if you don't have dark under-eye circles or you need a decent highlighter, you could try it I guess!

on 11/12/2011 6:06:00 PM

For only $3, this stuff is great. Goes on smooth and doesn't cake up or crease. I've bought department store concealers for nearly 3x the price that don't work as well as this one (such as Too Faced's under eye concealer...)!

If you have *serious* dark circles brought on by genetics and/or deep set eye sockets you may want to look for something that's more heavy-duty, but for most people this concealer should do the trick.

EDIT: After a few months of using this, the packaging totally unglued and cracked. Because of that I'll have to change the packaging rating to a 1. The product itself still works fine however.

on 3/23/2010 6:50:00 PM

Really like this concealer. I struggle to find concealer's that will cover up my dark circles & I do try alot of different products. Find this give really good coverage (especially for the price compared to some high end brands) & lasts throughout the day. I do usually set my concealer with a light powder though which does make it last that little bit longer.
Haven't used the highlight very much so I couldnt really comment
Only reason I wouldnt purchase again is to try other things on the market.
xx