e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter
ELF Undereye Concealer and Highlightere.l.f ~ Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter 'Fair'Under Eye Concealer & HighlighterUnder Eye Concealer & HighlighterUnder Eye Concealer & Highlighter

3.4

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 4/16/2018 10:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I’ve stopped using my $40 Chanel concealer for this amazing product! It glides on effortlessly and the highlighter is an added bonus! I will continue to repurchase!

on 11/18/2017 6:59:00 PM

I will admit, this is a pretty good product. However, after only having bought it for a few hours. The lid to the concealer side wouldn’t open. So I tried and I tried and it ended up exploding and going all over my hands. So I had to throw it away

so I might buy it cuz the concealer kinda works for me. bought it instead of the plain concealer in light beige cuz my store didn't have it. highlight is a bit clear on my face once blended, but I can see glitter and it ends up on my hands even if I touch near but not on the highlighter. I just started noticing yesterday on July 14, 2017 that I am having a slight reaction to the highlighter. hopefully it will clear up, but otherwise its okay.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Concealer and highlight were hard for me to blend. Highlighter doesn't really highlight, just glitter in white goop. And the highlighter kept leaking, definitely would not buy again.

on 3/10/2017 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I enjoy elf products for the affordability and variety but some of their products are simply not worth the time and this is one of them.
This concealer is watery and will crease no matter how much you blend and set with a powder. And the white highlight is nice at first but has little staying power.
I'll stick to my Maybelline Age Rewind concealer!

Doesn't cover a thing. And the "highlight" end is just a glittery mess. Pass!

There are many things I didn't like about this product. 1. The concealer was way too yellow/orange. Could have worked as a color corrector. 2. The highlighter was a thin white streaky fluid with chunks of glitter. 3. Miniscule coverage, not even enough to act as a proper color corrector. 4. Not long lasting 5. Felt more like an eye cream. Overall, I would not buy this again, nor would I recommend it.

on 1/20/2017 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For being a super cheap product, I'm actually pretty impressed with this. I bought it as "backup makeup" to keep at work when I'm in a pinch and need to glow up a bit. The coverage isn't great, but it blends in well with my skin and I look significantly better. As for the highlighter, it's nothing special and is a little streaky, but if yo coax it into the skin a bit, it leaves a nice, subtle glow. However, this is NOT for serious blemishes, dark circles, etc.

The concealer is very watery and has incredibly minimal coverage. When I use it all it does is lighten my skin, it does not cover under eye circles or blemishes. The highlight is not most peoples cup of tea but it looks nice on one that likes a more natural but shimmery glow. I like the highlighter more than the concealer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This undereye concealer was pretty disappointing. It's one of the more liquidy concealers that I've owned and it creased so easily. It didn't provide good coverage for my dark circles and it was very sheer. I would only recommend this product to people who don't have really dark circles or like really sheer makeup. Not my favorite product from e.l.f ☹