e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

3.4

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/15/2008 3:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is from the new studio line. LOVE IT. First, the "fair" color, is actually normal!!! Not orange! It's just perfectly colored for me.
The highlighter is great, the dual packaging is great, and it was 3.00. It really brightens up my eyes. The colors go from fair to medium, and the highlighters are the same for all of them. It's wonderful!
I'm not sure about the creasing since my eyelids are very oily, but I'm sure it's not too bad. Man, ELF is really moving on up!

on 11/15/2008 4:37:00 PM

The concealer is okay. It's very, very thin though and totally sheer. Not good for dark undereye circles.

I hate the highlighter. It has silver glitter in it. Boooo. Wouldn't buy this again because of that.

i got it in fair and it is such a light colour. it is almost whitish but looks fine after some blending. i couldnt see any difference with the hightlighter though.

I love this concealer & highlighter! I've tried so many dozens of brands to try & hide those nasty dark under eye circles. This is the only thing that works, as long as I slowly build up coverage. I'll definately be buying this again.

I like this. It doesn't leave my under eye dried out looking if you know what I mean...and it also is very easy to blend out. I don't use the highlighter side though, I don't even see anything after applying it to my face...? But I will buy it again just for the concealer side. I do have a lot of concealers like smashbox,erase paste,mac studio finish, and lots of drugstore brands and I seem to grab for this more.

These are fabulous. They are two ended, again - very NARS like packaging. Concealer on one end, highlighter on the other.

I have both light and fair. The highlight color is the same for all. The concealer colors are both very similar. Both tend towards peach/ivory. Not much yellow tone - which is good for me. But they're not pink either. More liquid than cream, they blend well and are quite pigmented.

The highlighter is a fairly pigmented white/ivory with very little discernable shimmer. Also blends like a dream and works really well with corresponding concealer.

Can't say enough about these. I'm a benefit erase paste devotee and when I don't want to use my precious paste, I use these and am nearly as satisfied!

I bought this and haaaated it! Good thing it was so cheap. The concealer conceals nothing. It's extremely liquidy/watery and transparent. The highlighter has silver glitter which somehow ends up all over my face...no thanks!

This is my HG for undereyes. Don't try it on the rest of your face, it has mineral oil and won't cover zits. This is why its great:

When your tired, it calms your achey eyes.
Its moisturizing but not shiny
good colors (fair, cool toned skin)
mascara refuses to stick to it
good eyeshadow base

the highlighter is slightly worthless, but not completely hopeless when it comes to eyebrow highlighting.

and if you don't like it, its $3.
I dig.

I love this undereye concealer and highlighter. The concealer end is perfect for undereye, it is not too thick, it blends great with ELF's foundation brush. If you don't need a lot of coverage, this would be perfect! The highlighter end is perfect for highlighting the browbone. I use both of them before I put on my foundation.

I took off one lippie because you have to be really careful when you twist it close or the product is gonna squeeze out everywhere.

on 7/4/2009 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this concealer/highligter duo. As the first reviewer on this product said the packaging is very much like that of the NARS (which is the NARS lip gloss/stain duo) Although the product is not the same thing, this product does live up to what it is intended for. One end you have simply a colored concealer. I got mine in the lightest shade (fair) as I am very light and pale. There is a slight pink/peach tone to this concealer and it does have a liquidy consistency which (as I use this concealer for) is perfect for undereyes. On the other end there is the highlighter. Although the highlither appears very white, it is more sheer than the concealer. I use this highlighter as just one little dot right on the inner corner of my eyes and then lightly pat it to blend out the highlight liquid. It gives a nice luminious sheen to the skin. Oh and as for price you can't beat it. It retails for $3, but I had a 1/2 off code (from retailmenot.com <-- check there a lot for good codes to any web site) up to $15 so spending under $15 you could say I got a highlighter and a concealer for $1.50 which looking at the price as "cheap" really does not do it justice because it is worth (in comparison to other HE products) so much more.