MAC Devil

MAC Devil

4.5

on 5/12/2016 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I loved this brush the moment a dusted it onto my cheeks with my NARS Yachiyo brush. I can't believe how much I love it. I have NARS Exhibit A and Taj Mahal and love those as well; however, Devil is a better everyday orange blush.

on 4/9/2016 2:01:00 AM

I really wanted to try a red blush, but since NARS Exhibit A is a bit out of my budget, I decided to go for MAC Devil - they are pretty much similar. To compare, I did swatch both of them on the back of my hand - while Exhibit A is more pigmented, Devil is slightly more orangey.
Anyway, I have fair warm toned skin NC15 and this vivid orange coral is great for summer. While people never blush orangey naturally, this looks surprisingly realistic and joyful. Perfect for warming up the overall look, complements greenish toned clothing. I like it a lot, but if I ever hit the pan of this (you need a VERY small amount of this for both cheeks), then most likely I would go for NARS since it is a true poppy color which I initially was looking for.
I believe this can be pulled off by most of the skin tones and easily rocked by fair ladies like me.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/26/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I was in search for an orange blush. Apparently cremeblend optimistic orange isn't sold anywhere in finland.

And bought 3 that wasn't satisfying in terms of color payoff. First one was yves rocher Luminelle, second was sleek in life is peachy and third was mac mineralize in new romance.

I've been eyeballing this blush along with make up store's apricot sorbet that seems to have the same intensity. But after a day of swatching, I decided that I should grab this one (2e cheaper than make up store and the most pigmented of all).

This is the first blush I've ever tried that I don't need to add layers and lasts for the whole day. Definitely worth the 25e and will repurchase when it runs out. The only blush that actually shows up easily on my Nc40 skin and I actually need to apply it with light hand and tapping off excess.

I'll stick to mac regardless of the long queue and ever so busy service.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This red/orange blush is amazing. It's soft, crazy pigmented, blendable, and lasts most of a long work day. On me, it's an orangey coral shade. Most corals turn pink on me and I prefer the orangey corals. I see a small amount of glitter in the pan, but none on my face. I'm very fair, NC15, and I have to use just the smallest dusting of it so it will last for ever. I barely tap my 116 brush on to the blush and dab it on my cheeks, and keep doing until I get the right intensity. I'm afraid to do it any faster because it's so easy to over do, but the color is so worth it the time it takes to build it up. It's gorgeous. I think my Tarte Tipsy blush just got replaced.

on 7/2/2011 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love this colour!!! I generally wear it as an eyeshadow when doing sunset looks...it wears forever and gives me the vibrant orange-red i was looking for. Works well as a blush too, as long as I use a light hand on my NC 25/30 complection.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Must say before anything else: virtually any in your face blush, e/s, and l/s is WOC friendly. Feel blessed to be pigmentedly gifted lol!
Soooo WOC friendly!
Your cheeks will be on fire!
I traveled three hours to a PRO store to see this beauty in person!
It's medium-light orange and is pigmented as hell!
"A little dab will do ya!"
If you go at this like your neutral HM blushes you'll end up looking like an 80s whore! Lol
This will wear for hours!

on 11/7/2010 5:42:00 PM

I do believe that everybody can get devil to work for them. I am paler than nc15 and i can get it to work. I just need to use a really light hand and blended in very well. It did take a long time for me to realise that this is actually a lovely blush. It's perfect for that I just got in from the cold look. I don't really suit very orangey blushes yet this one is perfectly fine. It looks more red really. It looks lovely with a pale shimmery highlight on top of it

on 9/6/2010 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I cant say enough good things about this blush. Im NW 50 and it gives me like this natural glow like none other. I love that its matte. I never would of bought something like this, but after I saw a review by songbirddiva4life on youtube, I just had to get it. I love love love this blush!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While it's a lovely color, I don't like how it looks on my NC35 skin. I thought that tapping off the excess would work along with a light hand that it would look pretty on me, but no dice. It's just not my cup of tea.

on 5/13/2010 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely ADORE this blush!! I am an absolute blush fiend and this is one of my favorites. You have to be very careful with this, because you can have CLOWN cheeks!!! It is a beautiful shade of orange/coral. I am a sucker for orange blush!!!!!!

Popular Blush Products