Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant Spray

Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant Spray

2.9

on 6/15/2016 11:34:00 PM

For me is the best deodorant.

on 5/31/2016 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go to deodorant because I like how it feel after spraying it. Like powdery and fresh. But it is not the perfect deodorant. Looking for something good and healthy.

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

I am upset with this product. I need something which does not smell too overpowering and prevent my under arms from sweating too much. This product smells powdery and girlish and it gives a cool sensation and feeling when you spray it. It has a unlock design by twisting the spraying cap. However, it stains my black shirts by creating yellowish starchy stain which causes my under arm area of my shirt turns maroon brownish colour! This product fades black colour shirt! I handwash my shirt and that stain does not come out easily and the powdery scent remains even after I rise my shirt! Some more, as you might probably have guessed correctly, it also stains my white shirt and becomes embarrassingly yellowish. Again, it is hard to wash off. Fine, I anyhow decide to finish the whole bottle without over spraying it just in case I spray too much and causes those irritating stains. I wear grey shirt yesterday to work and spray it on my underarm as usual. That nasty stains stain my shirt and make it look like I am sweating from sports and wet my armpits and as if I am stink! Can you imagine how embarrassing I am when I am in office and I do not realise that until I go to toilet and look into the mirror!!! My shirt at my underarms area are wet!!!!! That starchy yellow stains do not dry out at all!!!! I will never buy Nivea deodorant spray again! True disappointment!

on 3/18/2015 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm not a great fan... It does leave my skin soft but when I spray it on I'm afraid I'll choke on the powder that gets all over the air. I wouldn't spray this in a small room or near my cat.

the scent is lovely but thats really all that is good about it! leaves white marks and certainly isnt 48hr protection! personally i think there is no protection at all. it would be nice as a body spray as i do like the smell.

on 6/5/2013 2:37:00 PM

I like the smell of all nivea deodorands. They work for me. :)

I like the smell of this deo

on 9/22/2012 6:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm quite a nivea fan, so I was excited when I received a can of this deodorant with my favorite magazine. After using up my regular nivea roll-on deo (pure & natural) I switched to this one. I've been using only this deodorant for the past week and did not have a great time with it. Although it kept any smells or sweating at bay, I'm not convinced this it a good product for me. I noticed one whitehead (clogged pore) after two days. Didn't shave for the whole week, but still saw several more small whiteheads appear. That can't be good... Secondly, I tend to errupt in coughing and sneezing everytime I spray this. Some mornings, I actually had difficulty catching my breath, even when leaving the bathroom! Thirdly, it sometimes comes out in a white powdery substance which covers everything except the bodyparts I wanted it to cover. So despite my love for nivea, this one has gone straight to the bin.

on 1/8/2012 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nivea is one of my favourite beauty products (: When you smell it,it smells like baby powder mixed up with florals.It is quite powdery,but for me that makes it soothing!! Just brilliant, its nearly always on special (but re apply at least twice a day for best results) :D

Was very powdery, left white marks on my clothes if I wasn't careful and didn't give me much anti-perspirant protection. The smell was like baby powder and was strong and powdery and got stuck in my throat. I only bought this product because it was on a two for one sale, but even if there's a sale again, I'd rather pay more for another product. In the end I started using it as an air freshener because that's all it's really good for.

Popular Deodorants