Philosophy Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.4

This lip shine is by far my favorite one that philosophy has carried (i own almost all of them). this was one of the very first lip shines by philosophy that i bought. i loved it sooooo much that i basically started a collection of all of their lippies. but sadly, i only love this one the most. it smells sooooooo faboulous. and like all of their other products, is very moisturizing on the lips and is not sticky at all. i love this lippie and think that it was worth every penny (bought it for $8 at sephora).

on 12/13/2008 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MWAH! and Yum-O! I'm-a stocking up on this! It smells and tastes just like real S'Mores - minus the fat and calories! Despite looking glittery white in the tube, it goes on clear and shimmery, not chunky-glittery. It lasts, is non-sticky, and conditioning too. This lipgloss has it all. NOM NOM NOM.

ETA: I tried this out on my mom today (she is in her 70's). She LOVED it. Guess what she's getting as a Chrissie stocking stuffer?

on 12/1/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this smells great!!! It's so nice to have on and just be able to smell all the time.

It's a little too sticky to become a favourite...and I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I generally don't unless I really, really like something.

However, I got my with the Warm by the Fire set or something, and it is likely I would repurchase the set as a whole.

on 12/23/2008 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Even though I originally intended to buy the Red Velvet lip shine, the smell of this intrigued me. It has a sweet scent that reminded me of gooey melted marshmallows...like a s'more! Although I worried the glitter would be too gaudy, it's very subtle on the lips. It also has a smooth texture and just enough stickiness to make it feel right. The only downside was the taste. It just doesn't taste as good as it smells which was kind of disappointing, which is why I took off a lippie. Yet the fact that it is a long lasting gloss and that it makes my lips feel happy more than makes up for this!

on 11/21/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Smells and tastes really good..like graham crackers! Will definitely buy this again.