Philosophy Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

No Image

4.7

on 3/23/2010 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this! Smells great, works great! It's not too sticky, just the right consistency. I also use it over top of lipstick for a nice shine. It makes my lips nice and soft, and I prefer it over MAC's lipglass.

on 12/13/2008 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MWAH! and Yum-O! I'm-a stocking up on this! It smells and tastes just like real S'Mores - minus the fat and calories! Despite looking glittery white in the tube, it goes on clear and shimmery, not chunky-glittery. It lasts, is non-sticky, and conditioning too. This lipgloss has it all. NOM NOM NOM.

ETA: I tried this out on my mom today (she is in her 70's). She LOVED it. Guess what she's getting as a Chrissie stocking stuffer?

on 12/1/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this smells great!!! It's so nice to have on and just be able to smell all the time.

It's a little too sticky to become a favourite...and I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I generally don't unless I really, really like something.

However, I got my with the Warm by the Fire set or something, and it is likely I would repurchase the set as a whole.