Philosophy Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

This lip shine is by far my favorite one that philosophy has carried (i own almost all of them). this was one of the very first lip shines by philosophy that i bought. i loved it sooooo much that i basically started a collection of all of their lippies. but sadly, i only love this one the most. it smells sooooooo faboulous. and like all of their other products, is very moisturizing on the lips and is not sticky at all. i love this lippie and think that it was worth every penny (bought it for $8 at sephora).

on 11/30/2009 9:07:00 PM

Philosophy makes the best lip glosses ever. The s'mores is perfect flavor/scent for the winter months. It smells so delicious and does not have a gross after taste like other brands out there.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipgloss! It has a wonderful chocolaty / roasted marshmallow scent to it, you'd think it really is a s'more that's touched your lips. It also is lightly sweetened which is a big plus to me! The shimmer in this one is very subtle, not overpowering as some other glosses. It isn't too sticky either, to me the perfect lipgloss! Would buy this one over and over again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had to review this because I love it soooo much! It smells so good, last for a good amount of time, and is really moisturizing and shiny. It makes my lips look really pretty. I do apply it a lot, not because it's necessary but because it smells so amazing and I loove wearing it. I usually wear this on days when I don't feel like wearing lipstick, and I'll definitely repurchase again!