Philosophy Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

No Image

4.5

on 12/1/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this smells great!!! It's so nice to have on and just be able to smell all the time.

It's a little too sticky to become a favourite...and I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I generally don't unless I really, really like something.

However, I got my with the Warm by the Fire set or something, and it is likely I would repurchase the set as a whole.

on 12/13/2008 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MWAH! and Yum-O! I'm-a stocking up on this! It smells and tastes just like real S'Mores - minus the fat and calories! Despite looking glittery white in the tube, it goes on clear and shimmery, not chunky-glittery. It lasts, is non-sticky, and conditioning too. This lipgloss has it all. NOM NOM NOM.

ETA: I tried this out on my mom today (she is in her 70's). She LOVED it. Guess what she's getting as a Chrissie stocking stuffer?

on 11/21/2008 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Smells and tastes really good..like graham crackers! Will definitely buy this again.

on 11/14/2008 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is absolutely terrific. I have to be very careful with lip balms and glosses because so many of them dry my lips or irritate them. I usually avoid glosses with glitter since one by a brand that I'm usually OK with turned out to be a big mistake; it was actually as if I had paper cuts in my lips and they took days to heal.

But this is fabulous, in spite of the flavourings, fragrance and glitter - not only does it taste wonderful, hot chocolate and marshmallows, and it is a very effective moisturising balm, but it looks very good too. Although it's white it makes my lips look soft and baby pink.

I'd been wary about Philosophy's lip shines but I will be getting more.