Philosophy Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

No Image

4.3

on 3/23/2010 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this! Smells great, works great! It's not too sticky, just the right consistency. I also use it over top of lipstick for a nice shine. It makes my lips nice and soft, and I prefer it over MAC's lipglass.

on 11/30/2009 9:07:00 PM

Philosophy makes the best lip glosses ever. The s'mores is perfect flavor/scent for the winter months. It smells so delicious and does not have a gross after taste like other brands out there.

on 6/4/2009 11:35:00 PM

HG of lipgloss --- best ever. Doesn't make my lips peel the next day, has good staying power for a gloss, put it on and forget it's there until you catch yourself in the mirror and realize you're wearing lipgloss.

Yum, this stuff is the best!! Really good when you're craving something sweet. It does taste a little bit chocolatey and it's super shiny. It also has really good staying power for a gloss. I don't think it's that sticky, MAC lipglass is much worse.

on 12/13/2008 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MWAH! and Yum-O! I'm-a stocking up on this! It smells and tastes just like real S'Mores - minus the fat and calories! Despite looking glittery white in the tube, it goes on clear and shimmery, not chunky-glittery. It lasts, is non-sticky, and conditioning too. This lipgloss has it all. NOM NOM NOM.

ETA: I tried this out on my mom today (she is in her 70's). She LOVED it. Guess what she's getting as a Chrissie stocking stuffer?

on 12/1/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this smells great!!! It's so nice to have on and just be able to smell all the time.

It's a little too sticky to become a favourite...and I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I generally don't unless I really, really like something.

However, I got my with the Warm by the Fire set or something, and it is likely I would repurchase the set as a whole.

This gloss/balm smells very very good, it's addicting. but after about a week of using it, I happened to read the ingredients and saw it contains Oxybenzone, a harmful sunscreen compound. It's too bad because I don't use this gloss anymore and I'd like to.