Philosophy Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipgloss! It has a wonderful chocolaty / roasted marshmallow scent to it, you'd think it really is a s'more that's touched your lips. It also is lightly sweetened which is a big plus to me! The shimmer in this one is very subtle, not overpowering as some other glosses. It isn't too sticky either, to me the perfect lipgloss! Would buy this one over and over again!

Yum, this stuff is the best!! Really good when you're craving something sweet. It does taste a little bit chocolatey and it's super shiny. It also has really good staying power for a gloss. I don't think it's that sticky, MAC lipglass is much worse.

on 12/23/2008 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Even though I originally intended to buy the Red Velvet lip shine, the smell of this intrigued me. It has a sweet scent that reminded me of gooey melted marshmallows...like a s'more! Although I worried the glitter would be too gaudy, it's very subtle on the lips. It also has a smooth texture and just enough stickiness to make it feel right. The only downside was the taste. It just doesn't taste as good as it smells which was kind of disappointing, which is why I took off a lippie. Yet the fact that it is a long lasting gloss and that it makes my lips feel happy more than makes up for this!

Popular Lip Glosses