Philosophy Very Emollient Lip Shine - s'mores

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

3.3

This gloss/balm smells very very good, it's addicting. but after about a week of using it, I happened to read the ingredients and saw it contains Oxybenzone, a harmful sunscreen compound. It's too bad because I don't use this gloss anymore and I'd like to.

on 12/1/2009 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this smells great!!! It's so nice to have on and just be able to smell all the time.

It's a little too sticky to become a favourite...and I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I generally don't unless I really, really like something.

However, I got my with the Warm by the Fire set or something, and it is likely I would repurchase the set as a whole.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had to review this because I love it soooo much! It smells so good, last for a good amount of time, and is really moisturizing and shiny. It makes my lips look really pretty. I do apply it a lot, not because it's necessary but because it smells so amazing and I loove wearing it. I usually wear this on days when I don't feel like wearing lipstick, and I'll definitely repurchase again!