Pur Minerals Inspire, Reflect, Celebrate Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.4

I like the variety of this palette, and I have used it quite a lot. I do feel that many of the shadows are too loose, and don't maintain very well, and aren't very pigmented. They feel great on, but they really aren't the best I've used. Would probably buy again anyway though because of the variety and the tones of the colors.

Edit: Have started trying these out with Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Too Cool for a base, and they last a lot longer but they still lack pigmenting.

I have purchase the palette and individual eyeshadows and they are super amazing many of the shadow are pigmented but some are not as pigment which I like alot. They stay on pretty long but if your working out with these eyeshadow it is not going to work because it melts away. But the price is a bit on the pricer side. Would not like to buy again unless they are on sale because they are expensive.

on 3/4/2009 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this around Christmas for $12.50! I believe I got the best deal. The eyeshadows rival my MAC eyeshadows.They are very pigmented, blend easily and are in one convenient container. Perfect for travel. I would buy more Pur minerals eyeshadows because this palette.

I got this during their promotion on the website. You get this free with a $35 purchase. I was going to buy this for $25 on ulta but they had none in stock. They have a variety of colors (15 total) and most are shimmery with 5 matte colors. They are mostly brown colors but they also have a great sage and nice highlight colors. My overall experience, I love it because it's easy to blend and with a primer, it stays all day without creasing. I do find that the first two layers of the eyeshadow, it's not as blendable. But after the first three coats, the product gets easier to use. I do wish Pur Minerals comes out with more eyeshadows in pressed form. It's just so much easy and clean.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm new to Pur Minerals, and I picked this up at Ulta because it looked like a great idea and I needed a palette with the basics for travel. I wasn't expecting much because of the mineral craze and being pretty picky on my makeup, I opened up my palette to find not only mattes, and shimmers, but a few duo-chromes too! The formula on these shadows are devine with nearly a flawless, soft application. Plus, lots of pigment! Definitely my new HG shadow palette (sorry MAC). Of all my eyeshadows, these are the ones I've been using everyday. The brush in the palette is super beautiful too. It has a placement brush on both ends to pat and blend well. I like my ID Bare Escentuals shadows, but I LOVE these because they aren't loose. Gorgeous.